Frederick, Maryland: National Museum of Civil War Medicine
Presents artifacts and specimens from 1860s battlefield injuries and treatments.
- 48 E. Patrick St., Frederick, MD
- On the south side of E. Patrick St./Hwy 144, a block east of Market St. and next to the entrance to the downtown parking deck.
- M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm, Su 11 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
February 12, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- National Park Seminary: Pagoda, Castle, Windmill, Forest Glen, Maryland
- Golden Buddha, Elkton, Maryland
- Muffler Man Missing, Havre de Grace, Maryland
- Mushroom House, Bethesda, Maryland
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma