Frederick, Maryland: National Museum of Civil War Medicine
Presents artifacts and specimens from 1860s battlefield injuries and treatments.
- 48 E. Patrick St., Frederick, MD
- On the south side of E. Patrick St./Hwy 144, a block east of Market St. and next to the entrance to the downtown parking deck.
- M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm, Su 11 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
May 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- Big Jinxed 9/11 Statue Of Flag-Raising Firefighters, Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Original Bill Tracy Haunted House, Ocean City, Maryland
- Wizard Tree, Columbia, Maryland
- Boring: a Nice, Quiet Village, Boring, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Ugo Rondinone: Seven Magic Mountains, Jean, Nevada