Frederick, Maryland: National Museum of Civil War Medicine
Presents artifacts and specimens from 1860s battlefield injuries and treatments.
- 48 E. Patrick St., Frederick, MD
- On the south side of E. Patrick St./Hwy 144, a block east of Market St. and next to the entrance to the downtown parking deck.
- M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm, Su 11 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
July 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Vanadu - A Totally Decorated House, Hyattsville, Maryland
- Feature: Memorial Bust To the Homeless Mayor, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Lawyer's Farm Scrap Sculptures, Thurmont, Maryland
- Spook Hill, Burkittsville, Maryland
- National Museum of Health and Medicine, Silver Spring, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas