Frederick, Maryland: National Museum of Civil War Medicine
Presents artifacts and specimens from 1860s battlefield injuries and treatments.
- 48 E. Patrick St., Frederick, MD
- On the south side of E. Patrick St./Hwy 144, a block east of Market St. and next to the entrance to the downtown parking deck.
- M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm, Su 11 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
August 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Town named Accident, Accident, Maryland
- Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum, Baltimore, Maryland
- Desert Storm Muffler Man, Havre de Grace, Maryland
- Grave of John Wilkes Booth, Lincoln Assassin, Baltimore, Maryland
- Municipal Giant Slide, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas