Frederick, Maryland: National Museum of Civil War Medicine
Presents artifacts and specimens from 1860s battlefield injuries and treatments.
- 48 E. Patrick St., Frederick, MD
- On the south side of E. Patrick St./Hwy 144, a block east of Market St. and next to the entrance to the downtown parking deck.
- M-Sa 10 am - 5 pm, Su 11 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
April 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Jinxed 9/11 Statue Of Flag-Raising Firefighters, Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Original Bill Tracy Haunted House, Ocean City, Maryland
- Wizard Tree, Columbia, Maryland
- Boring: a Nice, Quiet Village, Boring, Maryland
- National Park Seminary: Pagoda, Castle, Windmill, Forest Glen, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Roosters and Other Creatures, Cave City, Kentucky
- Sleeping Buffalo Resort, Saco, Montana
- Big John, Metropolis, Illinois
- Rosa Parks Sculpture, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Mini-Chicago 3D Model, Chicago, Illinois