Williamsburg, Virginia: Giant Wolves - Great Wolf Lodge
The entrance of the Great Wolf Lodge is framed by four faux wood-carved wolves. Features an indoor water park for guests.
- 549 East Rochambeau Dr., Williamsburg, VA
- I-64 exit 234 merging onto 199E. Exit to Route 603 East (Mooretown Rd. to Rochambeau Drive). Turn left on E Rochambeau Dr and follow for 1 1/4 miles.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Wolves at Great Wolf Lodge
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Wolves - Great Wolf Lodge
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The wolves are not carved from wood, but are in fact made from some kind of plastic and filled with styrofoam. They're very large and therefore still somewhat interesting, but I was disappointed. [Kate, 12/24/2013]
Giant Wolves - Great Wolf Lodge
Four huge wolves carved out of wood welcome guests to the Great Wolf Lodge.
[Leo Cecil, 03/11/2012]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Where Hank Williams Ate His Last Meal, Bristol, Virginia
- Mini-Graceland, Elvis City, Roanoke, Virginia
- Giant Watering Can and Flower Pots, Staunton, Virginia
- Freaky Fake Floral House, Staunton, Virginia
- Trojan Dog, Roanoke, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips