Williamsburg, Virginia: Giant Wolves - Great Wolf LodgeThe entrance of the Great Wolf Lodge is framed by four faux wood-carved wolves. Features an indoor water park for guests.
- 549 East Rochambeau Dr., Williamsburg, VA
- I-64 exit 234 merging onto 199E. Exit to Route 603 East (Mooretown Rd. to Rochambeau Drive). Turn left on E Rochambeau Dr and follow for 1 1/4 miles.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Wolves - Great Wolf Lodge
The wolves are not carved from wood, but are in fact made from some kind of plastic and filled with styrofoam. They're very large and therefore still somewhat interesting, but I was disappointed.[Kate, 12/24/2013]
Four huge wolves carved out of wood welcome guests to the Great Wolf Lodge.[Leo Cecil, 03/11/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Thomas Jefferson, College Loan Deadbeat, Williamsburg, VA - 6 mi.
- World's Oldest Edible Ham, Smithfield, VA - 26 mi.
- Giant Propeller From SS United States, Newport News, VA - 24 mi.
- In the region: Pamplin Historical Park - Virtual Civil War Battle, Petersburg, VA - 43 mi.