Dallas, Texas: Robot Playing Guitar
"Traveling Man Waiting on a Train" is one of three giant robot sculptures -- with accompanying metal dollop birds -- in the Deep Ellum neighborhood of Dallas. Installed in 2009 by artists Brad Oldham, Brandon Oldenburg, and REll FX Creative Studios
- Good Latimer Expressway, Dallas, TX
- Intersection of Good Latimer and Gaston Ave. The other two are at Good Latimer and Elm and Good Latimer and Swiss Ave.
Robot Playing Guitar
Visitor Tips and News About Robot Playing Guitar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This 9 ft. robot dubbed the "Traveling Man Waiting on a Train" is one of three giant robots in the Deep Ellum neighborhood of Dallas. This one in particular is leaning against a piece of concrete from a tunnel that was removed. There are also birds that function as seats. I didn't see the other two, but they are on the same street.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 29, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Monster Mini Golf, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Urban Bat Colony, Austin, Texas
- Giant Coors Light Can, Longview, Texas
- World's Largest Virgin Mary Mosaic, San Antonio, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips