Anaheim, California: Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Korean War era Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter is a sandbox fixture in Boysen Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Boysen Park in Anaheim, California features a Korean War vintage Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter mounted in a sandbox. It sits on a slant so the more adventurous can climb into the cockpit for a photo!
[Eric B. Ramey, 03/22/2012]
November 27, 2015
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Brady Bunch TV House, Studio City, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana
- Restored Mobil Gas Station, Plymouth, Indiana
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico