Anaheim, California: Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Korean War era Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter is a sandbox fixture in Boysen Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Boysen Park in Anaheim, California features a Korean War vintage Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter mounted in a sandbox. It sits on a slant so the more adventurous can climb into the cockpit for a photo!
[Eric B. Ramey, 03/22/2012]
December 10, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Amboy Lions, Amboy, California
- Film Strip USA Monument, Culver City, California
- San Francisco Dungeon, San Francisco, California
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma