Anaheim, California: Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Korean War era Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter is a sandbox fixture in Boysen Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Boysen Park in Anaheim, California features a Korean War vintage Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter mounted in a sandbox. It sits on a slant so the more adventurous can climb into the cockpit for a photo!
[Eric B. Ramey, 03/22/2012]
June 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Fender Guitars Visitor Center, Corona, California
- Grave of O.K. Corral's Morgan Earp, Colton, California
- Borax Visitor Center, Boron, California
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- Restaurant Inside An Airplane, Tulare, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas