Anaheim, California: Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Korean War era Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter is a sandbox fixture in Boysen Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Boysen Park in Anaheim, California features a Korean War vintage Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter mounted in a sandbox. It sits on a slant so the more adventurous can climb into the cockpit for a photo!
[Eric B. Ramey, 03/22/2012]
March 28, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Diorama Museum of Bhagavad-gita, Los Angeles, California
- Storyland - Child-Free Adults Unwelcome, Fresno, California
- Glory Hole - Monticello Dam Drain, Napa, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia
- World's Tallest Our Lady of Guadalupe, Windsor, Ohio