Anaheim, California: Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Korean War era Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter is a sandbox fixture in Boysen Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Boysen Park in Anaheim, California features a Korean War vintage Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter mounted in a sandbox. It sits on a slant so the more adventurous can climb into the cockpit for a photo!
[Eric B. Ramey, 03/22/2012]
July 31, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Beauty Bubble Hair and Beauty Museum and Salon, Twentynine Palms, California
- Largest Grindstone In The World, Lake Shasta, California
- San Onofre Boobs - Nuke Power Towers, San Onofre, California
- World's Largest Crystalline Gold Leaf, Murphys, California
- America's Most Photographed Tree, Pebble Beach, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota