Anaheim, California: Korean War Navy Jet FighterKorean War era Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter is a sandbox fixture in Boysen Park.
- 951 S. State College Blvd, Anaheim, CA
- East of I-5, west side of State College Ave. at Vermont Blvd.
Visitor Tips and News About Korean War Navy Jet Fighter
Boysen Park in Anaheim, California features a Korean War vintage Navy Grumman F9F-6P "Cougar" jet fighter mounted in a sandbox. It sits on a slant so the more adventurous can climb into the cockpit for a photo![Eric B. Ramey, 03/22/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Giant Angel Baseball Caps, Anaheim, CA - 2 mi.
- 9-11 Memorial Fire Training Tower, Anaheim, CA - 2 mi.
- Anaheim/Orange County Walk of Stars, Anaheim, CA - 2 mi.
- In the region: Last Surviving Tunnel Entrance To The 1925 LA Subway, Los Angeles, CA - 27 mi.