St. Louis, Missouri: St. Louis Walk Of Fame
Over a hundred large brass stars laid over a 3-block stretch note the famous and important who have some connection to St. Louis, including actors, athletes, singers, writers, inventors. You'll also find The Rockettes (who started as the Missouri Rockets) and Masters and Johnson, the sex researchers.
St. Louis Walk Of Fame
Visitor Tips and News About St. Louis Walk Of Fame
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
It's very similar to Hollywood's Walk of Fame. Only just the star, no hand or feet prints, with famous people from St.Louis. Red Foxx, John Goodman, Betty Grable, Kevin Kline, Harry Caray, Chuck Berry, many more. Sports, singers,writers, inventors, St. Louis founders also have stars. It's about 3 blocks long, both sides of the street.
Best to go early am (before 1pm, very busy street at night and will be impossible for picture ops.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 21, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Lambert's, Home of the Throwed Rolls, Sikeston, Missouri
- Memorial to Carl Mays, Mansfield, Missouri
- Demo Man, St. Louis, Missouri
- Undercliff Grill and Bar, Joplin, Missouri
- Stand Where a Man was Killed by Wild Bill Hickok, Springfield, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Rock Animal Zoo, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
Latest Visitor Tips