Helena, Georgia: Scrap Metal Creations
Built by Michael Rhudy in his front yard. He's been working on them for years.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Scrap Metal Creations
Visitor Tips and News About Scrap Metal Creations
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The widening of US 23 between GA96 and McRae did not see the demise of these interesting creations. The horse has deteriorated but the man and his fish are still there, along with some other creations. It took ten years for me to do so, but this time I took pictures.
[Michael Rhudy, 06/28/2009]
Man in a Boat
Traveling on U.S. 23 between GA SR 96 and McRae, GA, someone has some very interesting creations in metal. There is a man perched up high in a fishing boat at one end of a spinning pole, on the other end is the fish he has caught. All made out of aluminum. On the ground he has created a horse and carriage that is very good likeness considering it's made of metal. They all sit in front of a residence and as far as I could tell, it's not a tourist attraction of any kind.
[Michael Rhudy, 06/19/1999]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 21, 2014
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Long Escalator in CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Feature: Gone With the Wind Museum, Marietta, Georgia
- Feature: Road to Tara Museum, Jonesboro, Georgia
- Tupac Shakur Statue, Stone Mountain, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
- One-Armed Hot Dog, Winsted, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips