Waterford, Wisconsin: Bear Den Zoo
Rural private zoo touting exotic wildlife along with regular farm fare. Monkeys, bears, kangaroo, parrots, a ring-tailed lemur. Petting of the friendlier animals encouraged.
Bear Den Zoo and Petting Farm
- 6831 Big Bend Rd, Waterford, WI
- 4 miles north of Waterford, Hwy 164 on the right.
- May - Oct., weekday hrs vary. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Bear Den Zoo
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bear Den Zoo
This private zoo and tourist attraction southwest of Milwaukee houses a range of exotic and mainstream animals. You may see a North American porcupine, but your kids will more likely enjoy petting a pig or holding a ring-tailed lemur. [Ron Renken, 06/13/2012]
May 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Turkey Statue - Turkey Hunting Capital of WI, Boscobel, Wisconsin
- 9/11 World Trade Center Memorial, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Bull on a Pole, Osseo, Wisconsin
- Garden of Eden Guy, Rev. Van Slyke Statue, Galesville, Wisconsin
- Elvis Fight Site Marker, Madison, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Bull At Taco Mama, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Castle Gate Mine Disaster Memorial, Scofield, Utah
- Mr. Dynamite: James Brown Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio