Waterford, Wisconsin: Bear Den Zoo
Rural private zoo touting exotic wildlife along with regular farm fare. Monkeys, bears, kangaroo, parrots, a ring-tailed lemur. Petting of the friendlier animals encouraged.
Bear Den Zoo and Petting Farm
- 6831 Big Bend Rd, Waterford, WI
- 4 miles north of Waterford, Hwy 164 on the right.
- May - Oct., weekday hrs vary. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Bear Den Zoo
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bear Den Zoo
This private zoo and tourist attraction southwest of Milwaukee houses a range of exotic and mainstream animals. You may see a North American porcupine, but your kids will more likely enjoy petting a pig or holding a ring-tailed lemur. [Ron Renken, 06/13/2012]
July 2, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: House on the Rock, Spring Green, Wisconsin
- World's Biggest Hex Nut, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Carry Nation Smashed Here, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Half-Way Between Equator And North Pole Billboard, Tilden, Wisconsin
- Hobo Restaurant, Belgium, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas