Waterford, Wisconsin: Bear Den Zoo
Rural private zoo touting exotic wildlife along with regular farm fare. Monkeys, bears, kangaroo, parrots, a ring-tailed lemur. Petting of the friendlier animals encouraged.
Bear Den Zoo and Petting Farm
- 6831 Big Bend Rd, Waterford, WI
- 4 miles north of Waterford, Hwy 164 on the right.
- May - Oct., weekday hrs vary. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Bear Den Zoo
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bear Den Zoo
This private zoo and tourist attraction southwest of Milwaukee houses a range of exotic and mainstream animals. You may see a North American porcupine, but your kids will more likely enjoy petting a pig or holding a ring-tailed lemur. [Ron Renken, 06/13/2012]
May 23, 2017
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Unionville Village: Private Town, Manawa, Wisconsin
- P40 Flying Tiger - Lawn Ornament, Plymouth, Wisconsin
- Twig's Beverage Factory, Mini-Museum, Shawano, Wisconsin
- Stop POO, Lake Hallie, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey
- Scripture Rocks Heritage Park, Brookville, Pennsylvania