Cartersville, Georgia: Largest Camel Herd in Georgia
We're not sure what "largest" means in the context of a camel herd in Georgia, but this is it. Also, camel rides.
Pettit Creek Farms
- 337 Cassville Rd, Cartersville, GA
- Pettit Creek Farms. I-75 exit 290. Drive west on Hwy 20. Turn left at the Huddle House then take the right ramp onto US Hwy 41. Drive north to the Bojangles, then turn left onto Grassdale Rd. Drive to the stop sign, then turn left onto Cassville Rd. Drive a quarter-mile, on the left.
- Daily 9-5 (by appt.) (Call to verify)
- $10 adult
Largest Camel Herd in Georgia
Visitor Tips and News About Largest Camel Herd in Georgia
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Pettit Creek Farms has the largest herd of camels in Georgia, along with a large collection of non-carnivorousness critters that you can feed and pet. You can also get a camel ride. The farms are the largest provider of camel tack (saddles, halters, etc.) in the USA, and export their products to the Arab world.
[phrank phester, 06/02/2012]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 15, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Crime and Punishment Museum, Ashburn, Georgia
- Tupac Shakur Statue, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Feature: Museum of Aviation, Warner Robins, Georgia
- Head of Mr. Cost Plus, Resaca, Georgia
- Walking Dead Town, Senoia, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
- Alien Abduction Statue, The Woodlands, Texas
- The Most Absurd Bar in the World: A Sculpture, Dennysville, Maine
- Eerie Abraham Lincoln Hologram, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Camera Heritage Museum, Staunton, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips