Corpus Christi, Texas: Giant Fake Sand Castle
The facade of the Ocean Treasures souvenir store is designed to resemble a sand castle, with memaid on a giant clam shell.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fake Sand Castle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Sand Castle
A giant sand castle is complete with mermaid, huge sculptures of shells, dolphins and a clam shell waterfall. It is the front of the Ocean Treasures store.
May 22, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Sitagu Buddhist Temple, Austin, Texas
- Prada Marfa, Valentine, Texas
- Bikes on the Barn, Karnack, Texas
- Daisey Bradford No. 3, Overton, Texas
- Joe Roughneck Monument, Henderson, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Colsac III the Free Ferry, Merrimac, Wisconsin
- Pinkie the Elephant, DeForest, Wisconsin
- Mirror Yard, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Tin Man from Wiz, Council Grove, Kansas
- Custer's Last Stand: Little Big Horn, Crow Agency, Montana