Corpus Christi, Texas: Giant Fake Sand Castle
The facade of the Ocean Treasures souvenir store is designed to resemble a sand castle, with memaid on a giant clam shell.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fake Sand Castle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Sand Castle
A giant sand castle is complete with mermaid, huge sculptures of shells, dolphins and a clam shell waterfall. It is the front of the Ocean Treasures store.
May 3, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Clyde's Gun, Spanky's Pants, Dallas, Texas
- Stoner Patriot Peace Garden of All Faiths, Amarillo, Texas
- Gas Station From Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Manor, Texas
- The Star of Texas: Giant Rocking Chair, Lipan, Texas
- Clyde Barrow's Grave, Dallas, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont