Corpus Christi, Texas: Giant Fake Sand Castle
The facade of the Ocean Treasures souvenir store is designed to resemble a sand castle, with memaid on a giant clam shell.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fake Sand Castle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Sand Castle
A giant sand castle is complete with mermaid, huge sculptures of shells, dolphins and a clam shell waterfall. It is the front of the Ocean Treasures store.
December 1, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Huntington Sculpture Garden, Coupland, Texas
- Oscar Monnig's Meteorites, Fort Worth, Texas
- Only Conch Shell Wall in the U.S., Port Arthur, Texas
- Giant Home-Made Alligator, Beaumont, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lewis and Clark Starting Point Geodetic Marker, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Grave of The Mother of the Mother Road, Hydro, Oklahoma
- Lucille's Famous Route 66 Gas Station, Hydro, Oklahoma
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California