Corpus Christi, Texas: Giant Fake Sand Castle
The facade of the Ocean Treasures souvenir store is designed to resemble a sand castle, with memaid on a giant clam shell.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fake Sand Castle
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Sand Castle
A giant sand castle is complete with mermaid, huge sculptures of shells, dolphins and a clam shell waterfall. It is the front of the Ocean Treasures store.
July 31, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Amarillo, Texas
- Big Spurs, Gainesville, Texas
- The Bear Pit, Waco, Texas
- 80-Foot-Tall Tin Soldier, Waco, Texas
- Little Statue of Liberty, Forney, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma