Dunville, Ontario, Canada: Muddy the Mudcat
A giant fiberglass catfish, 50 ft. long and 27 ft. high, was dedicated in 2009 to celebrate the area's connection to fishing. Artist Mike Walker made Muddy. The town's Mudcat Festival is held every June.
Visitor Tips and News About Muddy the Mudcat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muddy the Mudcat
A giant statue of a catfish is now the mascot for Dunnville, Ontario.
[Kevin D, 05/28/2012]
January 19, 2017
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- William Jelly Statue, Shelburne, Ontario
- Canadian Submarine HMJS Ojibwa, Port Burwell, Ontario
- Giant Mallard Duck, Scugog, Ontario
- Grounded Ship In Lake Ontario, Lincoln - Vineland, Ontario
- World's Largest Inukshuk, Schomberg, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Michael Jackson Statue, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Sunsphere, Knoxville, Tennessee
- World's Largest Rubik's Cube, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Statue of Otis Redding, Macon, Georgia
- Tiny Church, Wytheville, Virginia