Dunville, Ontario, Canada: Muddy the Mudcat
A giant fiberglass catfish, 50 ft. long and 27 ft. high, was dedicated in 2009 to celebrate the area's connection to fishing. Artist Mike Walker made Muddy. The town's Mudcat Festival is held every June.
Visitor Tips and News About Muddy the Mudcat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muddy the Mudcat
A giant statue of a catfish is now the mascot for Dunnville, Ontario.
[Kevin D, 05/28/2012]
July 7, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Indian River Reptile Zoo, Indian River, Ontario
- Big Plastic Rooster, Grand Bend, Ontario
- Big Bulldog, Southampton, Ontario
- 10-Foot-Tall Bagpipe Player, Formerly a Tree, Kincardine, Ontario
- The Corran Ruins, Wiarton, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- Missile Park, Altus, Oklahoma
- Stone Face Rock with Nonoffensive Name, Pennington Gap, Virginia
- Big Indian: Chief Touch the Clouds, Edmond, Oklahoma
- Hubcap Pyramid, Mays Landing, New Jersey