Dunville, Ontario, Canada: Muddy the Mudcat
A giant fiberglass catfish, 50 ft. long and 27 ft. high, was dedicated in 2009 to celebrate the area's connection to fishing. Artist Mike Walker made Muddy. The town's Mudcat Festival is held every June.
Visitor Tips and News About Muddy the Mudcat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muddy the Mudcat
A giant statue of a catfish is now the mascot for Dunnville, Ontario.
[Kevin D, 05/28/2012]
April 23, 2017
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- 1954 Dairy Queen with Original Sign, Port Colborne, Ontario
- Statue of Uncle Sam, Fort Erie, Ontario
- Giant Sleeping Gryphon Mascot, Guelph, Ontario
- William Jelly Statue, Shelburne, Ontario
- Canadian Submarine HMJS Ojibwa, Port Burwell, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York
- Feature: Mummified Human Arm, Norwich, Connecticut
- Big Soup Can, Eastland, Texas
- Mural: John Lennon, Al Capone, Marilyn Monroe, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina