Dunville, Ontario, Canada: Muddy the Mudcat
A giant fiberglass catfish, 50 ft. long and 27 ft. high, was dedicated in 2009 to celebrate the area's connection to fishing. Artist Mike Walker made Muddy. The town's Mudcat Festival is held every June.
Visitor Tips and News About Muddy the Mudcat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muddy the Mudcat
A giant statue of a catfish is now the mascot for Dunnville, Ontario.
[Kevin D, 05/28/2012]
May 5, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Blue Moose With Mountie Hat, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Empire State Building on Its Side, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Dinosaur Adventure Golf, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Tesla Statue: Canadian Side, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Inukshuk, Vermilion Bay, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont