Dunville, Ontario, Canada: Muddy the Mudcat
A giant fiberglass catfish, 50 ft. long and 27 ft. high, was dedicated in 2009 to celebrate the area's connection to fishing. Artist Mike Walker made Muddy. The town's Mudcat Festival is held every June.
Visitor Tips and News About Muddy the Mudcat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Muddy the Mudcat
A giant statue of a catfish is now the mascot for Dunnville, Ontario.
[Kevin D, 05/28/2012]
October 6, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinosaur Adventure Golf, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Tesla Statue: Canadian Side, Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Inukshuk, Vermilion Bay, Ontario
- Indian River Reptile Zoo, Indian River, Ontario
- Big Plastic Rooster, Grand Bend, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man, Aline, Oklahoma
- Humpty Dumpty Brothers, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Atomic Cannon, Junction City, Kansas
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Mark Twain's Cabin, Sonora, California