New Market, Tennessee: Miracle Mineral Water - Recommended by Angels!
In 1931, angels came to William Avery Houston in a dream and convinced him to dig a well on his property. The water that came out cured his kidney disease, and was delicious, too! The well is open to the public -- bring your own container, pay by the honor system (25 cents per gallon).
Houston's Mineral Water
- 610 Marble Hill Rd, New Market, TN
- Just west of Churchview St., south side of Old Andrew Johnson Hwy, between two houses, in a small park. Bring clean containers.
- Pay by honor system.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Miracle Mineral Water - Recommended by Angels!
Visitor Tips and News About Miracle Mineral Water - Recommended by Angels!
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I feel healed (and refreshed!). Delicious cold well water from the angels.
Houston's Mineral Water - Recommended by Angels!
81-year-old source of delicious-tasting mineral water in New Market, TN, discovered as a result of an angel's directions in a dream.
[Krista Reese, 06/08/2012]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 2, 2014
Tennessee Latest Tips and Stories
- Airplane Crashed in Parking Lot, South Pittsburg, Tennessee
- Grave of Beautiful Jim Key, the Educated Horse, Shelbyville, Tennessee
- Muffler Man - Indian, Cross Plains, Tennessee
- Obelisk - Geographic Center of Tennessee, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- World's Largest Cedar Bucket, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips