Lemmon, South Dakota: Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
The Home of the Cowboys and Cowgirls -- Lemmon High School team mascots -- is also home to a sculpture by artist John Lopez made of a variety of rusting metal junk.
Visitor Tips and News About Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Local artist John Lopez's new sculpture graces the front of the local high school, artfully made from scrap metal, old tool parts, cables, any old rusting hunk of metal.
August 31, 2015
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Pringle Bike Pile, Pringle, South Dakota
- Valtiroty Shilohs Tabernacle, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Corn Palace, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Ken's Minerals (and Dinosaurs), Custer, South Dakota
- Original 1880 Town, Murdo, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey