Lemmon, South Dakota: Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
The Home of the Cowboys and Cowgirls -- Lemmon High School team mascots -- is also home to a sculpture by artist John Lopez made of a variety of rusting metal junk.
Visitor Tips and News About Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Local artist John Lopez's new sculpture graces the front of the local high school, artfully made from scrap metal, old tool parts, cables, any old rusting hunk of metal.
July 31, 2015
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Ken's Minerals (and Dinosaurs), Custer, South Dakota
- Original 1880 Town, Murdo, South Dakota
- Corn Palace, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Bicycle Sculpture, Pringle, South Dakota
- Boondocks 1950s Retro Complex, Deadwood, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana
- Steven Seagull - Polite Knocker, Duluth, Minnesota