Lemmon, South Dakota: Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
The Home of the Cowboys and Cowgirls -- Lemmon High School team mascots -- is also home to a sculpture by artist John Lopez made of a variety of rusting metal junk.
Visitor Tips and News About Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Local artist John Lopez's new sculpture graces the front of the local high school, artfully made from scrap metal, old tool parts, cables, any old rusting hunk of metal.
March 26, 2017
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Mr. Bendo, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- 50-Foot-Tall Indian Woman, Chamberlain, South Dakota
- Wayward State Line Monument, Pierre, South Dakota
- Golden Lady: a Mom-ument, Pierre, South Dakota
- Really Small Schoolhouse, Pierre, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington