Lemmon, South Dakota: Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
The Home of the Cowboys and Cowgirls -- Lemmon High School team mascots -- is also home to a sculpture by artist John Lopez made of a variety of rusting metal junk.
Visitor Tips and News About Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Local artist John Lopez's new sculpture graces the front of the local high school, artfully made from scrap metal, old tool parts, cables, any old rusting hunk of metal.
June 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- City of Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Presidents Park, Lead, South Dakota
- Valtiroty Shiloh's Tabernacle, Mitchell, South Dakota
- 1880 Cowboy Town, Buffalo Ridge, South Dakota
- Berlin Wall Segments, Rapid City, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas