Lemmon, South Dakota: Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
The Home of the Cowboys and Cowgirls -- Lemmon High School team mascots -- is also home to a sculpture by artist John Lopez made of a variety of rusting metal junk.
Visitor Tips and News About Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Local artist John Lopez's new sculpture graces the front of the local high school, artfully made from scrap metal, old tool parts, cables, any old rusting hunk of metal.
May 24, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Boondocks 1950s Retro Complex, Deadwood, South Dakota
- America's Street Corner Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Muffler Man - Stamper Miner, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Clinton Rock, Keystone, South Dakota
- Buffalo and Bison sign, Buffalo, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Road to Nowhere, Bryson City, North Carolina
- Fierce Lake Erie Shark, Port Clinton, Ohio
- Wine Fountain, Shandon, California
- Alien Fresh Jerky - Saucer Lights, Baker, California
- Lost in Space Robot, Titusville, Florida