Lemmon, South Dakota: Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
The Home of the Cowboys and Cowgirls -- Lemmon High School team mascots -- is also home to a sculpture by artist John Lopez made of a variety of rusting metal junk.
Visitor Tips and News About Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Scrap Metal Bronco Buster
Local artist John Lopez's new sculpture graces the front of the local high school, artfully made from scrap metal, old tool parts, cables, any old rusting hunk of metal.
May 29, 2016
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Reptile Gardens, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Jackalope Jackrabbit, Mitchell, South Dakota
- Badlands Pawn: 1 Million in Gold Bars, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Tornado Beam, Teddy Roosevelt Car, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Buckhorn Exchange Restaurant - 500 Stuffed Animals, Denver, Colorado
- License Plate House, Crested Butte, Colorado
- Stone Animal Fence, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Sheldon the Treeman, Shelton, Washington
- Mayfield Dairy Visitor Center, Athens, Tennessee