Tallapoosa, Georgia: Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop
Not your ordinary taxidermy business -- they've stuffed a full size elephant, and they make replicas of dinosaurs.
- 359 Hwy 120 E., Tallapoosa, GA
- Drive north of downtown on Hwy 100/Bowdon St., then turn right (east) onto Hwy 120/Broad St.
- M-F 8 am - 5 pm, Sa 9 am - noon. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop
Visitor Tips and News About Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Mr. and Mrs. Jones will be glad to show you around and answer any questions. On top of that, they recommended a few other places to stop. Our kids loved it and even left with some free animal skins. [Megstar1220@hotmail.com, 07/15/2014]
Great Taxidermy Shop
There is a great taxidermy shop called Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop. The kindergartens here always go on field trips there. The kids love it.
[Debi Beckman, 06/24/1998]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Possum Drop - New Year's Eve, Tallapoosa, GA - < 1 mi.
- Swimming Pool Shaped Like Georgia, Cave Spring, GA - 25 mi.
- Gold Museum, Mine, First Gold Rush, Villa Rica, GA - 23 mi.
- In the region: Polaris Revolving Restaurant and Lounge, Atlanta, GA - 52 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 27, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Walking Dead Town, Senoia, Georgia
- World's Largest Mattress, Jefferson, Georgia
- Junkman's Daughter - Junk Superstore, Atlanta, Georgia
- CDC Museum - Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, Georgia
- Commuter Gallery - Art Installation, Decatur, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Largest Zipper in America, Barre, Vermont
- Glass-Bottom Pull-it-Yourself Raft, Manistique, Michigan
- Grave of a Gypsy Queen, Evansville, Indiana
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- Popeye Statue, Springdale, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips