Tallapoosa, Georgia: Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop
Not your ordinary taxidermy business -- they've stuffed a full size elephant, and they make replicas of dinosaurs.
- 359 Hwy 120 E., Tallapoosa, GA
- Drive north of downtown on Hwy 100/Bowdon St., then turn right (east) onto Hwy 120/Broad St.
- M-F 8 am - 5 pm, Sa 9 am - noon. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop
Visitor Tips and News About Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Mr. and Mrs. Jones will be glad to show you around and answer any questions. On top of that, they recommended a few other places to stop. Our kids loved it and even left with some free animal skins. [Megstar1220@hotmail.com, 07/15/2014]
Great Taxidermy Shop
There is a great taxidermy shop called Bud Jones Taxidermy Shop. The kindergartens here always go on field trips there. The kids love it.
[Debi Beckman, 06/24/1998]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
January 30, 2015
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Revolving Bronze Sculpture of Ray Charles, With Music, Albany, Georgia
- Iron Horse, Watkinsville, Georgia
- Giant Hands and Safety Pin, Marietta, Georgia
- The Big Oak - 328+ Years Old, Thomasville, Georgia
- Agricultural Icon Mural, Colquitt, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Continental Divide Trading Post, Continental Divide, New Mexico
- Marker: Atom Bombs Dropped Here, Eureka, North Carolina
- Navajo Code Talkers Statue & Window Rock, Window Rock, Arizona
- 30-Foot-Tall Native American Head, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Zinc Civil War Soldier, Graves of Interest, Iola, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips