Belmar, New Jersey: Springsteen Guitar
A 8-ft. tall replica of Bruce Springsteen's Fender Esquire guitar, created by Bob Mataranglo in 2011, is at the corner of E Street. The street inspired his E Street Band name (and the cross-street may or may not be connected with his song "10th Avenue Freeze-Out").
- E St., Belmar, NJ
- One block east of Business 71, 10th avenue and E street, in front of the public library.
Visitor Tips and News About Springsteen Guitar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The eight foot tall replica sculpture of Bruce Springsteen's guitar is on the corner of 10th Avenue and E Street. It's on the front lawn of the library.
[Bob Mataranglo, 06/10/2012]
May 29, 2015
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey
- Calico, Evil Clown of Middletown, Middletown, New Jersey
- Grounds for Sculpture - Marilyn Monroe, Trenton, New Jersey
- Jersey City Big Xmas Cat, Kearny, New Jersey
- World's Tallest Watersphere, Union, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Hay Bale Dress Up, Berryville, Virginia
- 36-Foot-Tall Statues Of The Beatles, Houston, Texas
- Giant Chair, Berryville, Virginia
- Renaissance-Lover's Castle, Arrington, Tennessee
- Carmen Miranda Zebra, Austin, Texas