Belmar, New Jersey: Springsteen Guitar
A 8-ft. tall replica of Bruce Springsteen's Fender Esquire guitar, created by Bob Mataranglo in 2011, is at the corner of E Street. The street inspired his E Street Band name (and the cross-street may or may not be connected with his song "10th Avenue Freeze-Out").
- E St., Belmar, NJ
- One block east of Business 71, 10th avenue and E street, in front of the public library.
Visitor Tips and News About Springsteen Guitar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The eight foot tall replica sculpture of Bruce Springsteen's guitar is on the corner of 10th Avenue and E Street. It's on the front lawn of the library.
[Bob Mataranglo, 06/10/2012]
May 2, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Mercedes Benz Tombstone, Linden, New Jersey
- Grave of Rex the Wonder Dog, Linwood, New Jersey
- Parking Lot Grave of Sailor's Girl, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- 200-Year-Old Haunted Prison, Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Deserted Village of Feltville, Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont