Belmar, New Jersey: Springsteen GuitarA 8-ft. tall replica of Bruce Springsteen's Fender Esquire guitar, created by Bob Mataranglo in 2011, is at the corner of E Street. The street inspired his E Street Band name (and the cross-street may or may not be connected with his song "10th Avenue Freeze-Out").
- E St., Belmar, NJ
- One block east of Business 71, 10th avenue and E street, in front of the public library.
Visitor Tips and News About Springsteen Guitar
The eight foot tall replica sculpture of Bruce Springsteen's guitar is on the corner of 10th Avenue and E Street. It's on the front lawn of the library.[Bob Mataranglo, 06/10/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Camp Evans and Marconi Hotel, Wall, NJ - 2 mi.
- Atomic Fallout Shelter Theater, Wall Township, NJ - 2 mi.
- Circus Drive-In, Wall, NJ - 2 mi.
- In the region: Museum to the Italian Who Italians Believe Invented the Telephone, Staten Island, NY - 30 mi.