Belmar, New Jersey: Springsteen Guitar
A 8-ft. tall replica of Bruce Springsteen's Fender Esquire guitar, created by Bob Mataranglo in 2011, is at the corner of E Street. The street inspired his E Street Band name (and the cross-street may or may not be connected with his song "10th Avenue Freeze-Out").
- E St., Belmar, NJ
- One block east of Business 71, 10th avenue and E street, in front of the public library.
Visitor Tips and News About Springsteen Guitar
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The eight foot tall replica sculpture of Bruce Springsteen's guitar is on the corner of 10th Avenue and E Street. It's on the front lawn of the library.
[Bob Mataranglo, 06/10/2012]
July 2, 2015
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Elaine's Haunted Mansion Restaurant, Cape May, New Jersey
- Sea Captain with Peg Leg and Hook, Wildwood, New Jersey
- Diggerland USA, West Berlin, New Jersey
- World's Largest Tooth, Trenton, New Jersey
- Palace of Depression, Vineland, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota