Seattle, Washington: Vacuum Cleaner Creatures
At a small vacuum repair and sales shop, hopelessly broken and worn out appliances are reborn in the hands of shop manager/artist Will Flannery.
The Vac Shop
- 402 S Lucile St., Seattle, WA
- The Vac Shop, NE corner of Lucile St. and 4th Ave. S. behind the neon La Hacienda Motel sign.
Visitor Tips and News About Vacuum Cleaner Creatures
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Vacuum Cleaner Creatures
The Vac Shop is a vacuum repair and sales shop surrounded by "vacuum art" made by the manager of the shop, Will Flannery. They're also very Christian and will give you a bible if you ask. I didn't ask. In fact, I didn't go in. But I did enjoy the creations outside their shop!
[David Fields, 06/10/2012]
July 3, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- The Duncan Cedar, Kalaloch, Washington
- Naval Undersea Museum, Keyport, Washington
- Secret Statue: Guy with a Shovel, Toutle, Washington
- Wildlife Of Connell: Opening Day, Connell, Washington
- Newsboy Statue, Kennewick, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota