Abington, Virginia: Banjo Man Sculpture
Junk metal sculpture of a cartoon man with a bow tie strumming his banjo.
Visitor Tips and News About Banjo Man Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Banjo Man
Across from the Barter Theater, there's a steel statue of a man playing a banjo, at the entrance of the Barter Stage Two.
[Charles Lewis, 06/13/2012]
July 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- 1792 Lighthouse: Climb to the Top, Fort Story, Virginia
- Partial Stonehenge, Cave Spring, Virginia
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- Death Site of Lincoln's Assassin, Port Royal, Virginia
- Perils of the Lost Jungle Mini Golf, Herndon, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida
- Elephant's Feet, Tonalea, Arizona
- Four Corners USA, Shiprock, New Mexico
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Tired Tire Man, Corbin, Kentucky