Abington, Virginia: Banjo Man Sculpture
Junk metal sculpture of a cartoon man with a bow tie strumming his banjo.
Visitor Tips and News About Banjo Man Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Banjo Man
Across from the Barter Theater, there's a steel statue of a man playing a banjo, at the entrance of the Barter Stage Two.
[Charles Lewis, 06/13/2012]
May 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Star Museum, Abingdon, Virginia
- Mini-Graceland, Elvis City, Roanoke, Virginia
- USS Monitor Relics, Replica, Newport News, Virginia
- Statue of Mr. Peanut, Suffolk, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York