Abington, Virginia: Banjo Man Sculpture
Junk metal sculpture of a cartoon man with a bow tie strumming his banjo.
Visitor Tips and News About Banjo Man Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Banjo Man
Across from the Barter Theater, there's a steel statue of a man playing a banjo, at the entrance of the Barter Stage Two.
[Charles Lewis, 06/13/2012]
November 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Elefly or Butterphant?, Norfolk, Virginia
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia
- Brick Company 9/11 Memorial, Salem, Virginia
- Big Viking, Chincoteague, Virginia
- Love Butt, Charlottesville, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia