Abingdon, Virginia: Banjo Man Sculpture
Junk metal sculpture of a cartoon man with a bow tie strumming his banjo.
Visitor Tips and News About Banjo Man Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Banjo Man
Across from the Barter Theater, there's a steel statue of a man playing a banjo, at the entrance of the Barter Stage Two. [Charles Lewis, 06/13/2012]
April 27, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Chantilly, Virginia
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Eisenhower - The Highway President, Alexandria, Virginia
- Stonewall Jackson's Memorial, Woodford, Virginia
- Homer the Muffler Man, Bedford, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota