Palm Beach Gardens, Florida: 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Installed in September, 2001, the 12 ton steel beam is wreckage from the south tower of the World Trade Center from the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attack.
9/11 Memorial Plaza/WTC Steel Beam
Visitor Tips and News About 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beautiful memorial with a 12 ton steel beam from the south tower. This is located at fire station #3 on Northlake Blvd. Free to visit.
August 5, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Barefoot Mailman Statue, Hillsboro Beach, Florida
- Three Biggest Buddhas in Florida, Mims, Florida
- Derelict Ship, Bonita Springs, Florida
- Big Robot on Knee with Flowers, Gulfport, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mr. Hobby, Blue Ridge, Georgia
- World's Largest Frying Pan, Rose Hill, North Carolina
- Miami County Museum Oddities, Peru, Indiana
- Shark Statue, Sayville, New York
- Burnaby Village Museum and Carousel, Burnaby, British Columbia