Palm Beach Gardens, Florida: 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Installed in September, 2001, the 12 ton steel beam is wreckage from the south tower of the World Trade Center from the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attack.
9/11 Memorial Plaza/WTC Steel Beam
Visitor Tips and News About 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beautiful memorial with a 12 ton steel beam from the south tower. This is located at fire station #3 on Northlake Blvd. Free to visit.
October 4, 2015
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Lake Placid Tower, Lake Placid, Florida
- Wolf's Museum of Mystery, St. Augustine, Florida
- Shark Photo Op - Bass Pro Shops, Destin, Florida
- Seacrest Wolf Preserve, Chipley, Florida
- Trapper Nelson's Zoo and Jungle Garden, Hobe Sound, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Circus and Carnival Mini-Museum, Moundsville, West Virginia
- Galoop, Gallup, New Mexico
- Cave Of The Mounds, Blue Mounds, Wisconsin
- American Museum of Tort Law, Winsted, Connecticut
- El Rancho Hotel - Home of the Movie Stars, Gallup, New Mexico