Palm Beach Gardens, Florida: 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Installed in September, 2001, the 12 ton steel beam is wreckage from the south tower of the World Trade Center from the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attack.
9/11 Memorial Plaza/WTC Steel Beam
Visitor Tips and News About 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beautiful memorial with a 12 ton steel beam from the south tower. This is located at fire station #3 on Northlake Blvd. Free to visit.
September 24, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- The Truman Show, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
- Orange-Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
- Tupperware World HQ Museum, Kissimmee, Florida
- Pirate House, Flagler Beach, Florida
- Kapok Tree Inn Gardens, Clearwater, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona