Palm Beach Gardens, Florida: 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Installed in September, 2001, the 12 ton steel beam is wreckage from the south tower of the World Trade Center from the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attack.
9/11 Memorial Plaza/WTC Steel Beam
Visitor Tips and News About 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beautiful memorial with a 12 ton steel beam from the south tower. This is located at fire station #3 on Northlake Blvd. Free to visit.
December 7, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Peter Wolf Toth Gallery, Edgewater, Florida
- Gatorland, Kissimmee, Florida
- Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum, Titusville, Florida
- Two Headed Alligator Statue, Tampa, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma