Palm Beach Gardens, Florida: 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Installed in September, 2001, the 12 ton steel beam is wreckage from the south tower of the World Trade Center from the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attack.
9/11 Memorial Plaza/WTC Steel Beam
Visitor Tips and News About 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beautiful memorial with a 12 ton steel beam from the south tower. This is located at fire station #3 on Northlake Blvd. Free to visit.
February 26, 2017
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Sunken Gardens, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Uniroyal Gal, Winter Garden, Florida
- Forgotten Citrus Center Monument #2, Loughman, Florida
- Satchel's Junk Museum Restaurant, Gainesville, Florida
- Paint the Trail, Longwood, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California