Palm Beach Gardens, Florida: 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Installed in September, 2001, the 12 ton steel beam is wreckage from the south tower of the World Trade Center from the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attack.
9/11 Memorial Plaza/WTC Steel Beam
Visitor Tips and News About 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beautiful memorial with a 12 ton steel beam from the south tower. This is located at fire station #3 on Northlake Blvd. Free to visit.
May 26, 2016
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- United States Astronaut Hall of Fame, Cape Canaveral, Florida
- International Independent Showmen's Museum, Riverview, Florida
- Gatorland, Kissimmee, Florida
- Airstream Ranch, Dover, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Lonely Head of John Adams, Newport, Rhode Island
- Undercliff Grill and Bar, Joplin, Missouri