Palm Beach Gardens, Florida: 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Installed in September, 2001, the 12 ton steel beam is wreckage from the south tower of the World Trade Center from the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attack.
9/11 Memorial Plaza/WTC Steel Beam
Visitor Tips and News About 9/11 Memorial Plaza - WTC Steel Beam
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Beautiful memorial with a 12 ton steel beam from the south tower. This is located at fire station #3 on Northlake Blvd. Free to visit.
March 29, 2017
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Monument To Fallen Airmen, Clermont, Florida
- Manatee Park - Cold Snap, Fort Myers, Florida
- Showboat Car Wash, St. Augustine, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California