Lake Station, Indiana: Ruben's Giant Hobo
The symbol for Ruben's restaurant is a portly hobo with a hole in his shoe, a stick and a handful of balloons.
Visitor Tips and News About Ruben's Giant Hobo
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Roadside Hobo
A statue of a hobo holding a bunch of balloons and a hobo stick. He is the mascot for Ruben's Restaurant on U.S. 6 in Lake Station, IN.
[Alan Culley, 06/17/2012]
August 31, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Bendix Woods - STUDEBAKER Trees, South Bend, Indiana
- Muffler Man - Indian, Toto, Indiana
- Gravity Hill, Mooresville, Indiana
- Double Decker Bus Inside Restaurant, Richmond, Indiana
- Miami County Museum Oddities, Peru, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey