Lake Station, Indiana: Ruben's Giant Hobo
The symbol for Ruben's restaurant is a portly hobo with a hole in his shoe, a stick and a handful of balloons.
Visitor Tips and News About Ruben's Giant Hobo
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Roadside Hobo
A statue of a hobo holding a bunch of balloons and a hobo stick. He is the mascot for Ruben's Restaurant on U.S. 6 in Lake Station, IN.
[Alan Culley, 06/17/2012]
May 23, 2015
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Graves of America's First Train Robbers, Seymour, Indiana
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Mayberry Cafe, Danville, Indiana
- Barber Shop in a Caboose, McCordsville, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fire Dancers of Polynesia, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Traffic Circle Dinosaur, Fruita, Colorado
- Mike the Headless Chicken, Fruita, Colorado
- License Plate Trout, Palisade, Colorado
- Largest Plunger and Toilet, New Bern, North Carolina