Atlanta, Georgia: Georgia Capitol - Dioramas, 2-Headed Calf, Lady Liberty
The second floor of the state capitol building features some unusual exhibits, including historical dioramas and a 2-head calf.
Georgia State Capitol
- 206 State Capitol, Atlanta, GA
- Georgia Capitol Building, at Capitol Square SW and Washington St. SW.
- Museum M-F 8-5 (Call to verify)
Georgia Capitol - Dioramas, 2-Headed Calf, Lady Liberty
Visitor Tips and News About Georgia Capitol - Dioramas, 2-Headed Calf, Lady Liberty
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I stopped at the state capitol to take a photo of Tom Watson for the Roadside America app, but ended up spending an hour or so wandering around this lovely building. Upstairs are some fun and weird exhibits and dioramas.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Statue of Tom Watson, Jekyll-Hyde of Georgia, Atlanta, GA - < 1 mi.
- Marker: Deadliest Hotel Fire in U.S. History, Atlanta, GA - < 1 mi.
- Solar Parking Lot, Atlanta, GA - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Gold Museum, Mine, First Gold Rush, Villa Rica, GA - 29 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 1, 2014
Georgia Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Museum of Aviation, Warner Robins, Georgia
- Head of Mr. Cost Plus, Resaca, Georgia
- Walking Dead Town, Senoia, Georgia
- World's Largest Mattress, Jefferson, Georgia
- Junkman's Daughter - Junk Superstore, Atlanta, Georgia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Popeye Statue, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Horse Drawn Steampunk, Elkridge, Maryland
- Giant Cow, Clarion, Pennsylvania
- Mystery Hill And Mystery House, Blowing Rock, North Carolina
- Four Corners USA, Shiprock, New Mexico
Latest Visitor Tips