Cherokee, North Carolina: Tinkerbell Motel SignThe Pink Motel, a neon Tinkerbell, and an Indian Reservation. Win, win, win.
- 1306 Tsali Blvd, Cherokee, NC
- On the east side of Tsali Blvd/Hwy 441 about a mile north of downtown.
Visitor Tips and News About Tinkerbell Motel Sign
This great sign outside of the Pink Motel in Cherokee is a real piece of Americana.[phrank phester, 07/03/2012]
The Cherokee have preserved not only their own culture, but the culture of 1950s vacationland America as well.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Indian Chiefs of Cherokee, Cherokee, NC - < 1 mi.
- Mac's Indian Village, Cherokee, NC - 2 mi.
- 25-ft. tall Indian - Muffler Man, Cherokee, NC - 2 mi.
- In the region: Biltmore Estate - World's Largest Privately Owned Home, Asheville, NC - 44 mi.