Napoleon, North Dakota: Dinosaurs On The Prairie
On a grassy hill, travelers can see a procession of of retired threshing machines, the collection of farmer John "Custer" Grenz, as a sign informs.
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaurs On The Prairie
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Dinosaurs On The Prairie
A local farmer collected dozens of old threshers and lined them up on a hillside outside of town. Looks super cool!
[Kim Watts, 07/05/2012]
August 29, 2016
North Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Cowboy Riding Missile, Bowman, North Dakota
- The Old Open Range Gag, Amidon, North Dakota
- Tiny Church - St. Joseph's Chapel, Oslo, North Dakota
- 14-Foot-Tall Pink Bra, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Home on the Range, Sentinel Butte, North Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Curiosity Case at Disc Exchange, Dayton, Ohio
- !!! Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Horse and Human Drinking Fountain, Welcome, Minnesota
- Miracle of America Museum, Polson, Montana