Napoleon, North Dakota: Dinosaurs On The Prairie
On a grassy hill, travelers can see a procession of of retired threshing machines, the collection of farmer John "Custer" Grenz, as a sign informs.
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaurs On The Prairie
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Dinosaurs On The Prairie
A local farmer collected dozens of old threshers and lined them up on a hillside outside of town. Looks super cool!
[Kim Watts, 07/05/2012]
September 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Sandhill Crane, Steele, North Dakota
- Badger Mascot Statue, Wishek, North Dakota
- Circus Lightning Victims Monument, Wahpeton, North Dakota
- Salem Sue, World's Largest Holstein Cow, New Salem, North Dakota
- Life-Size 32-Piece Cattle Drive, Mandan, North Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Old Woman Who Lived In The Shoe, Christmas, Michigan
- Human Centrifuge, Warminster, Pennsylvania
- Humpty Dumpty, St. Charles, Illinois
- Barnacopia Agricultural Museum, Polo, Illinois
- Civil War Tails at the Homestead Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania