Napoleon, North Dakota: Dinosaurs On The Prairie
On a grassy hill, travelers can see a procession of of retired threshing machines, the collection of farmer John "Custer" Grenz, as a sign informs.
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaurs On The Prairie
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Dinosaurs On The Prairie
A local farmer collected dozens of old threshers and lined them up on a hillside outside of town. Looks super cool!
[Kim Watts, 07/05/2012]
June 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- The Old Open Range Gag, Amidon, North Dakota
- Tiny Church - St. Joseph's Chapel, Oslo, North Dakota
- 14-Foot-Tall Pink Bra, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Home on the Range, Sentinel Butte, North Dakota
- World's Largest Sandhill Crane, Steele, North Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas