Napoleon, North Dakota: Dinosaurs On The Prairie
On a grassy hill, travelers can see a procession of of retired threshing machines, the collection of farmer John "Custer" Grenz, as a sign informs.
Visitor Tips and News About Dinosaurs On The Prairie
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Dinosaurs On The Prairie
A local farmer collected dozens of old threshers and lined them up on a hillside outside of town. Looks super cool!
[Kim Watts, 07/05/2012]
December 1, 2015
North Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Home on the Range, Sentinel Butte, North Dakota
- World's Largest Sandhill Crane, Steele, North Dakota
- Badger Mascot Statue, Wishek, North Dakota
- Circus Lightning Victims Monument, Wahpeton, North Dakota
- Salem Sue, World's Largest Holstein Cow, New Salem, North Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Polka Hall of Fame and Museum, Euclid, Ohio
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama