Dubois, Wyoming: Giant Fishing Pole and Trout
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fishing Pole and Trout
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Trout and Fishing Pole
This sweet giant trout is mounted on an enormous fishing pole. It's part of a tackle shop that sadly wasn't open at the time of our visit. Dubois is a tiny town close to the Grand Tetons National Park and boasts no fewer than three giant fiberglass statues on its main drag. Worth a visit!
March 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Giant Parade Rifle, Cody, Wyoming
- Prairie Dog Town, Devils Tower, Wyoming
- Rogues Gallery and Old West Museum, Hulett, Wyoming
- Feature: Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
- Striped Metal Cowboy, Upton, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida