Dubois, Wyoming: Giant Trout and Fishing Pole
A big, colorful trout dangles from an equally big fishing pole jutting straight skyward.
Whisky Mountain Tackle
- 1428 Warm Springs Drive, Dubois, WY
- Whisky Mountain Tackle. The fish and pole are on the north side of W. Rams Horn St./US Hwy 26, set back from the road a bit, just west of the Exxon station.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Trout and Fishing Pole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Trout and Fishing Pole
This sweet giant trout is mounted on an enormous fishing pole. It's part of a tackle shop that sadly wasn't open at the time of our visit. Dubois is a tiny town close to the Grand Tetons National Park and boasts no fewer than three giant fiberglass statues on its main drag. Worth a visit!
July 1, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Random Missile Launcher, Hulett, Wyoming
- Sundance Kid Jailed Here, Sundance, Wyoming
- World's Largest Outdoor Swimming Pool, Buffalo, Wyoming
- Laundro Mat - Skull Entrance, Dubois, Wyoming
- Tiny Jail in City Park, Clearmont, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas