Dubois, Wyoming: Giant Fishing Pole and Trout
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Fishing Pole and Trout
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Trout and Fishing Pole
This sweet giant trout is mounted on an enormous fishing pole. It's part of a tackle shop that sadly wasn't open at the time of our visit. Dubois is a tiny town close to the Grand Tetons National Park and boasts no fewer than three giant fiberglass statues on its main drag. Worth a visit!
December 6, 2016
Wyoming Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Tie Hack Monument, Dubois, Wyoming
- Striped Metal Cowboy, Upton, Wyoming
- Devils Tower, Devils Tower, Wyoming
- Mel Gould's Buryville, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- City With Population of 1 (now 4), Lost Springs, Wyoming
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois