Portland, Oregon: Sleep in an Elementary School
1915 school converted into a destination hotel, with 57 theme rooms, most with handy original chalkboards and cloak rooms. Large building also features a tavern, meeting rooms, theater.
McMenamins Kennedy School
- 5736 NE 33rd Ave., Portland, OR
- McMenamins Kennedy School. SW of the airport, NE 33rd Ave and NE Jarrett St.
- Overnight rates.
Visitor Tips and News About Sleep in an Elementary School
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sleep in an Elementary School
Honors Bar and Detention Bar are a must see! [Betty, 11/25/2016]
February 20, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
- Willamette Meteorite Replica, Eugene, Oregon
- Feature: Prehistoric Gardens, Port Orford, Oregon
- Oregon Shelled by the Japanese, Warrenton, Oregon
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California