Portland, Oregon: Sleep in an Elementary School
1915 school converted into a destination hotel, with 57 theme rooms, most with handy original chalkboards and cloak rooms. Large building also features a tavern, meeting rooms, theater.
McMenamins Kennedy School
- 5736 NE 33rd Ave., Portland, OR
- McMenamins Kennedy School. SW of the airport, NE 33rd Ave and NE Jarrett St.
- Overnight rates.
Visitor Tips and News About Sleep in an Elementary School
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Sleep in an Elementary School
Honors Bar and Detention Bar are a must see! [Betty, 11/25/2016]
May 23, 2017
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Washed Ashore Ocean Trash, Bandon, Oregon
- Steamer Shipwreck, Gold Beach, Oregon
- Bigfoot on a Riverbank, Bonanza, Oregon
- Feature: Wax Works, Newport, Oregon
- Feature: Undersea Gardens, Newport, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Dearly Departed Tours and Museum, Los Angeles, California
- Pumpkin Fantasy Land, Ligonier, Indiana
- Big Red the Ox, Bozeman, Montana
- Bronze Statue of Chef Boyardee, Omaha, Nebraska
- NYC Skyline with Ironworkers, Williamsville, New York