Little Rock, Arkansas: Meals Served by Model TrainAt the All Aboard Grill, model trains propel along tracks near the ceiling, stopping to deliver meals in boxy trays.
All Aboard Grill
- 6813 Cantrell, Little Rock, AR
- Hwy 10/Cantrell Rd. east of Bryan St., in a shopping center on the south side.
- Cost of meal.
Visitor Tips and News About Meals Served by Model Train
Ate here on our long road trip from TX to NY. Great little place, and my 2 year old was so excited to see the trains dropping off the food. The food was good too![Nicole Worley, 06/03/2014]
A local restaurant serves your meal by train. After ordering at the counter, the patron is given a large, plastic key and seats themselves. The key is inserted into a device on the table that allows the train to locate the proper party. The food is delivered via a train track that is above the table. A boxy tray rides the train car to the table, is deposited on a platform, and lowered to the diner.[K Wimbush, 07/07/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Biggest Monument to the Boy Martyr of the Confederacy, Little Rock, AR - 5 mi.
- Longest-Serving WWII Submarine, North Little Rock, AR - 5 mi.
- Grave of the Boy Martyr of the Confederacy, Little Rock, AR - 5 mi.
- In the region: Bauxite Museum and Teeth, Bauxite, AR - 17 mi.