Miller's Creek, North Carolina: Igloo Sandwich Shop
A roughly igloo-shaped building -- it kind of looks more like a white yurt -- sells sandwiches and ice cream.
Visitor Tips and News About Igloo Sandwich Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Igloo Sandwich Shop
Sandwich and ice cream shop. Very unique looking. Wasn't open on the 4th of July holiday.
[Lesa Gosnell, 07/08/2012]
March 29, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Tallest Hatteras Tribute Lighthouse, East Lake, North Carolina
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Elsewhere Museum, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Giant Metal String And Banjo Players, Waynesville, North Carolina
- Ben Harris Sculptures, Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lovers Oak, Brunswick, Georgia
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois