Miller's Creek, North Carolina: Igloo Sandwich Shop
A roughly igloo-shaped building -- it kind of looks more like a white yurt -- sells sandwiches and ice cream.
Visitor Tips and News About Igloo Sandwich Shop
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Igloo Sandwich Shop
Sandwich and ice cream shop. Very unique looking. Wasn't open on the 4th of July holiday.
[Lesa Gosnell, 07/08/2012]
October 13, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Kayak Ranch, Bryson City, North Carolina
- Memorial to a Bunker-Dwelling, Mysteriously-Dying Hermit, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Carbonton Dam: Center of North Carolina, Carbonton, North Carolina
- Hattadare Indian Nation, Bunnlevel, North Carolina
- Museum of the Bizarre, Wilmington, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Fried Green Tomatoes: The Whistle Stop Cafe, Juliette, Georgia
- First Dairy Queen, Joliet, Illinois
- Feature: Wild Blueberry Land: World's Largest Blueberry, Columbia Falls, Maine
- Feature: Monkey From Mars, Decatur, Georgia