Miller's Creek, North Carolina: Igloo Sandwich ShopA roughly igloo-shaped building -- it kind of looks more like a white yurt -- sells sandwiches and ice cream.
- 4337 N. NC Hwy 16, Miller's Creek, NC
- On the north edge of town, on the west side of Hwy 16, across from the school.
Visitor Tips and News About Igloo Sandwich Shop
Sandwich and ice cream shop. Very unique looking. Wasn't open on the 4th of July holiday.[Lesa Gosnell, 07/08/2012]
Perhaps the inhabitants of the igloo had frosty patriotic commitments elsewhere.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Graves of Tom "Dooley" Dula and Victim Laura Foster, Ferguson, NC - 12 mi.
- Mountain Man Statue, Boone, NC - 24 mi.
- Tweetsie Railroad, Blowing Rock, NC - 23 mi.
- In the region: Hot and Cold Water Tower Tanks, Marion, VA - 47 mi.