Interior, South Dakota: Horse with Rushmore Heads
A fiberglass horse stands outside of a Badlands gas station, hand-painted with a Christian cross and four Mount Rushmore heads that are not U.S. Presidents.
Visitor Tips and News About Horse with Rushmore Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Horse with Rushmore Heads
This cool hand-painted horse stands outside of the Badlands entrance at a gas station.
September 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Dignity, Chamberlain, South Dakota
- 50-Foot-Tall Indian Woman, Chamberlain, South Dakota
- Center of the Nation Monument, Belle Fourche, South Dakota
- Open Cut at the Sanford Lab Visitor Center, Lead, South Dakota
- Corn Palace, Mitchell, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii