Interior, South Dakota: Horse with Rushmore Heads
A fiberglass horse stands outside of a Badlands gas station, hand-painted with a Christian cross and four Mount Rushmore heads that are not U.S. Presidents.
Visitor Tips and News About Horse with Rushmore Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Horse with Rushmore Heads
This cool hand-painted horse stands outside of the Badlands entrance at a gas station.
June 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Presidents Park, Lead, South Dakota
- Valtiroty Shiloh's Tabernacle, Mitchell, South Dakota
- 1880 Cowboy Town, Buffalo Ridge, South Dakota
- Berlin Wall Segments, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Six-Ton Prairie Dog, Cactus Flats, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- Birthplace of Walmart, Bentonville, Arkansas