Interior, South Dakota: Horse with Rushmore Heads
A fiberglass horse stands outside of a Badlands gas station, hand-painted with a Christian cross and four Mount Rushmore heads that are not U.S. Presidents.
Visitor Tips and News About Horse with Rushmore Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Horse with Rushmore Heads
This cool hand-painted horse stands outside of the Badlands entrance at a gas station.
November 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
South Dakota Latest Tips and Stories
- Junk Metal Sculpture, Hill City, South Dakota
- Feature: Six-Ton Prairie Dog, Cactus Flats, South Dakota
- Muffler Man Stamper Miner, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Muffler Man - Saloon Burns, Sturgis, South Dakota
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Charles, Famous Log, Eastpoint, Florida
- The Equality House, Topeka, Kansas
- Oscar Monnig's Meteorites, Fort Worth, Texas
- Only Conch Shell Wall in the U.S., Port Arthur, Texas
- Famous Mickey's Dining Car, St Paul, Minnesota