Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: Silver House On Stilts
A metal house-like structure is elevated on stilts. Definitely Art, not real estate. Park used to be the site of a controversial inverted church sculpture.
Visitor Tips and News About Silver House On Stilts
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Silver House On Stilts
It's sitting next to the harbor, with no apparent reason for being there. Very fun! About three blocks from Canada Place walking towards Stanley Park along the harbor.
[Dan Morris, 07/28/2012]
May 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses, North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Town Destroyed By Rambo - Photo Op, Hope, British Columbia
- Burnaby Village Museum and Carousel, Burnaby, British Columbia
- Rambo First Blood Film Site, Hope, British Columbia
- Miniature World, Victoria, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Lonely Head of John Adams, Newport, Rhode Island