Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: Silver House On Stilts
A metal house-like structure is elevated on stilts. Definitely Art, not real estate. Park used to be the site of a controversial inverted church sculpture.
Visitor Tips and News About Silver House On Stilts
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Silver House On Stilts
It's sitting next to the harbor, with no apparent reason for being there. Very fun! About three blocks from Canada Place walking towards Stanley Park along the harbor.
[Dan Morris, 07/28/2012]
September 30, 2016
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- Kamloops Trout, Kamloops, British Columbia
- Beer-Loving Bigfoot, Creston, British Columbia
- The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses, North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Town Destroyed By Rambo - Photo Op, Hope, British Columbia
- Burnaby Village Museum and Carousel, Burnaby, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Alan Freed - Juke Box Hero Tombstone, Cleveland, Ohio
- Two Guns - Route 66 Attractions In Ruins, Two Guns, Arizona
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Concrete Outline of USS South Dakota, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Director John Ford Statue, Portland, Maine