Gentry, Arkansas: Wild Wilderness Drive-Through SafariVisitors view wild animals on the 400-acre property from the comfort of their own vehicles -- rhino, bison, camels, zebras. Also a petting zoo.
- 20923 Safari Rd, Gentry, AR
- NW of Genrty via N Collins Ave to left on CR 327/Safari Rd.
- Daily 9 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
- No credit cards. No pets.
Visitor Tips and News About Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari
Old fashioned drive thru safari and petting zoo. Feels very throwback in the age of PETA. Touch and pet nursing kangaroos, see caged white tigers and tired lion from comfort of your GMC Yukon.[Kurt K., 07/30/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Popeye Statue, Siloam Springs, AR - 8 mi.
- Bluff Dwellers Cavern: Move 20 Ton Rock with 2 Fingers, Noel, MO - 17 mi.
- Birthplace of Wal-Mart, Bentonville, AR - 17 mi.
- In the region: Sacred Arts Center, Eureka Springs, AR - 44 mi.