Waukesha, Wisconsin: Pair Of Easter Island Heads
Visitor Tips and News About Pair Of Easter Island Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Waukesha, Wisconsin - Pair Of Easter Island Heads
A pair of tiki heads sit in the front yard of this home south of a Waukesha on hwy XX. Currently decked out in shades for the unusually hot summer.
[Ron Renken, 07/31/2012]
Pair Of Easter Island Heads:
- Just north of intersection of Oakdale Dr (Hwy XX) and Glendale Rd, south of Rt 59.
- Private property - visible from street.
December 2, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Harley-Davidson Museum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Seneca Oil Spring, Cuba, New York
- Giant Mailbox, Casey, Illinois
- World's Largest Pitchfork, Casey, Illinois
- Home of Superman Plaque, Cleveland, Ohio
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas