Waukesha, Wisconsin: Pair Of Easter Island Heads
Visitor Tips and News About Pair Of Easter Island Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Waukesha, Wisconsin - Pair Of Easter Island Heads
A pair of tiki heads sit in the front yard of this home south of a Waukesha on hwy XX. Currently decked out in shades for the unusually hot summer.
[Ron Renken, 07/31/2012]
Pair Of Easter Island Heads:
- Just north of intersection of Oakdale Dr (Hwy XX) and Glendale Rd, south of Rt 59.
- Private property - visible from street.
October 8, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Cave Of The Mounds, Blue Mounds, Wisconsin
- Carved Sturgeon Photo Opportunity, Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
- Giant Tin Turkey, Genoa, Wisconsin
- Creepy Mini-Pyramid, Madison, Wisconsin
- Pinkie the Pink Elephant, DeForest, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire