Waukesha, Wisconsin: Pair Of Easter Island Heads
Visitor Tips and News About Pair Of Easter Island Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Waukesha, Wisconsin - Pair Of Easter Island Heads
A pair of tiki heads sit in the front yard of this home south of a Waukesha on hwy XX. Currently decked out in shades for the unusually hot summer.
[Ron Renken, 07/31/2012]
Pair Of Easter Island Heads:
- Just north of intersection of Oakdale Dr (Hwy XX) and Glendale Rd, south of Rt 59.
- Private property - visible from street.
February 11, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Creepy Mini Pyramid, Madison, Wisconsin
- Elvis Fight Site Marker, Madison, Wisconsin
- Ozzie, Mascot of Octopus Car Wash, Madison, Wisconsin
- Babe The Big Blue Ox, Townsend, Wisconsin
- House On The Rock, Spring Green, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma