Waukesha, Wisconsin: Pair Of Easter Island Heads
Visitor Tips and News About Pair Of Easter Island Heads
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Waukesha, Wisconsin - Pair Of Easter Island Heads
A pair of tiki heads sit in the front yard of this home south of a Waukesha on hwy XX. Currently decked out in shades for the unusually hot summer.
[Ron Renken, 07/31/2012]
Pair Of Easter Island Heads:
- Just north of intersection of Oakdale Dr (Hwy XX) and Glendale Rd, south of Rt 59.
- Private property - visible from street.
June 26, 2016
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Biggest Hex Nut, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Carry Nation Smashed Here, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Half-Way Between Equator And North Pole Billboard, Tilden, Wisconsin
- Hobo Restaurant, Belgium, Wisconsin
- Two Huge Dinosaurs- Abandoned Mini Golf, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Paul Bunyan, Muncie, Indiana
- Landlocked Lighthouse, Storm Lake, Iowa
- Restaurant Inside An Airplane, Tulare, California
- Purple Cows and Self Abusing Hot Dog, Kingsport, Tennessee
- The Tepee, Cherry Valley, New York