Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada: The Boy with the Boot
Winnipeg's Boy with the Leaking Boot statue -- one several scattered across North America -- arrived in 1897 in honor of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee.
- Assiniboine Park Drive, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- In Assiniboine Park, which is on the west side of the city. On the north side of Assiniboine Park Drive, across from a little lake and just inside the entrance gate to the English Gardens.
The Boy with the Boot
Visitor Tips and News About The Boy with the Boot
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Winnipeg's Boy with the Boot statue stands at the entrance of the English Gardens. It's such a beautiful location that I painted a picture of the happy little boy.
[Mike Weretyk, 08/09/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Winnie the Bear Statue, Winnipeg, MB, Canada - < 1 mi.
- Winnipeg Jets Statues, Winnipeg, MB, Canada - 9 mi.
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, MB, Canada - 22 mi.
- In the region: World's Largest Curling Rock, Arborg, MB, Canada - 71 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 18, 2014
Manitoba Latest Tips and Stories
- The Boy with the Boot, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Largest Lourdes Grotto in Manitoba, Cooks Creek, Manitoba
- 40-Foot-Long Rolls Royce, Steinbach, Manitoba
- Winnipeg Jets Statues, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- World's Largest Sturgeon, Dominion City, Manitoba
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Billy Tripp's Mindfield, Brownsville, Tennessee
- Babe the Blue Ox and Bunyan, Rumford, Maine
- Large Drunken Pink Elephant, Fortville, Indiana
- See Birch Bark Canoes Made, Bigfork, Minnesota
- Feature: The Windsor Ruins, Port Gibson, Mississippi
Latest Visitor Tips