Abilene, Texas: World's Largest Paper Airplane
Nearly 30 feet long, it's a wood-painted-to-look-like-paper replica of an origami F-15.
Sparhawk Art Gallery and Bed and Breakfast
- 3695 S. 1st St., Abilene, TX
- Sparhawk Art Gallery and Bed and Breakfast. The plane is visible from the street at the end of a gated driveway (Call ahead if you want to see it). The driveway is on the south side of S. 1st St. just east of the FINA gas station at the corner of 1st and S. Leggett Drive.
- By appt. (Call to verify)
World's Largest Paper Airplane
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Paper Airplane
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nearly 30 feet long, it's a wood-painted-to-look-like-paper replica of an origami F-15 created by Lance Yang, considered to be one of the greatest paper airplane designers in the world. The replica was created by artist D.R. Sparhawk.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 19, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Restored Sinclair Gas Station, Albany, Texas
- World's Largest Wheelbarrow, Graham, Texas
- Big Swordfish and Seahorse, Greenville, Texas
- Missile Water Tower, Seminole, Texas
- Quanah Parker Arrow, Seminole, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Champions For Humanity: Mount Rushmore of California, Oakland, California
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Swamis - Self Realization Fellowship, Encinitas, California
- Kermit the Frog and Jim Henson Statue, College Park, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips