Abilene, Texas: World's Largest Paper Airplane
Nearly 30 feet long, it's a wood-painted-to-look-like-paper replica of an origami F-15.
Sparhawk Art Gallery and Bed and Breakfast
- 3695 S. 1st St., Abilene, TX
- Sparhawk Art Gallery and Bed and Breakfast. The plane is visible from the street at the end of a gated driveway (Call ahead if you want to see it). The driveway is on the south side of S. 1st St. just east of the FINA gas station at the corner of 1st and S. Leggett Drive.
- By appt. (Call to verify)
World's Largest Paper Airplane
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Paper Airplane
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Nearly 30 feet long, it's a wood-painted-to-look-like-paper replica of an origami F-15 created by Lance Yang, considered to be one of the greatest paper airplane designers in the world. The replica was created by artist D.R. Sparhawk.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 28, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Monster Mini Golf, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Urban Bat Colony, Austin, Texas
- Giant Coors Light Can, Longview, Texas
- World's Largest Virgin Mary Mosaic, San Antonio, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips