Irvington, Virginia: Giant Corkscrews
Two big corkscrews flank the entrance to a winery owned by a nearby Bed and Breakfast.
The Dog and Oyster Vineyard
- White Fences Dr., Irvington, VA
- The Dog and Oyster Vineyard. NE of the Hope and Glory Inn. Corkscrews are at the intersection of Irvington Rd and Dawson's Dr.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Corkscrews
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This winery is owned by a local B&B called the Hope and Glory Inn, which is located at 65 Tavern Road, Irvington. What is unique about this location? Two GIANT corkscrews/wine openers are on the left and right sides of the entranceway into the winery.
[Bethany Fratus, 08/11/2012]
April 30, 2017
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Chantilly, Virginia
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Eisenhower - The Highway President, Alexandria, Virginia
- Stonewall Jackson's Memorial, Woodford, Virginia
- Homer the Muffler Man, Bedford, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota