Irvington, Virginia: Giant Corkscrews
Two big corkscrews flank the entrance to a winery owned by a nearby Bed and Breakfast.
The Dog and Oyster Vineyard
- White Fences Dr., Irvington, VA
- The Dog and Oyster Vineyard. NE of the Hope and Glory Inn. Corkscrews are at the intersection of Irvington Rd and Dawson's Dr.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Corkscrews
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This winery is owned by a local B&B called the Hope and Glory Inn, which is located at 65 Tavern Road, Irvington. What is unique about this location? Two GIANT corkscrews/wine openers are on the left and right sides of the entranceway into the winery.
[Bethany Fratus, 08/11/2012]
June 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Patrick Swayze - Dirty Dancing Memorial Rock, Pembroke, Virginia
- Doofy Johnny Appleseed Statue, New Market, Virginia
- America's First Mental Hospital, Willamsburg, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas