Irvington, Virginia: Giant Corkscrews
Two big corkscrews flank the entrance to a winery owned by a nearby Bed and Breakfast.
The Dog and Oyster Vineyard
- White Fences Dr., Irvington, VA
- The Dog and Oyster Vineyard. NE of the Hope and Glory Inn. Corkscrews are at the intersection of Irvington Rd and Dawson's Dr.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Corkscrews
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This winery is owned by a local B&B called the Hope and Glory Inn, which is located at 65 Tavern Road, Irvington. What is unique about this location? Two GIANT corkscrews/wine openers are on the left and right sides of the entranceway into the winery.
[Bethany Fratus, 08/11/2012]
August 24, 2016
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Bob the Bull, Chincoteague, Virginia
- Giant Beach LOVE Chairs, Cape Charles, Virginia
- Downtown Slave Auction Block, Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Ductwork Person, Front Royal, Virginia
- Replica Route 66 Gas Station, Ferrum, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Feature: The Moon-Eyed People, Murphy, North Carolina
- Daniel's Ridge, Lutsen, Minnesota
- Rock Garden of America, Littleton, North Carolina
- Bancroft Tower, Worcester, Massachusetts