Visitor Tips and News About Smiley Face Barn
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
New Tripoli, Pennsylvania - Smiley Face Barn
There is a big smiley face painted on the side of a Pennsylvania Dutch-style barn on Allemaengel Road, off of Route 863 in New Tripoli. On private property, but clearly viewable from the road.
[Julie Lubinsky, 08/19/2012]
Smiley Face Barn:
- Allemaengel Rd, off Rt. 863.
November 30, 2015
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinner in a Beer Dungeon, Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Giant Work Boot, Newry, Pennsylvania
- Merchants Square Model Train Exhibit, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Where the Ducks Walk on the Fish, Linesville, Pennsylvania
- Muffler Man, Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: George Jones Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida