Visitor Tips and News About Smiley Face Barn
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
New Tripoli, Pennsylvania - Smiley Face Barn
There is a big smiley face painted on the side of a Pennsylvania Dutch-style barn on Allemaengel Road, off of Route 863 in New Tripoli. On private property, but clearly viewable from the road.
[Julie Lubinsky, 08/19/2012]
Smiley Face Barn:
- Allemaengel Rd, off Rt. 863.
August 25, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Quarter, Everett, Pennsylvania
- Rocky Statue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest General Store, Lehighton, Pennsylvania
- Homemade Exxon Tiger, Verona, Pennsylvania
- Dane Castle, Strongtown, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio