Visitor Tips and News About Smiley Face Barn
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
New Tripoli, Pennsylvania - Smiley Face Barn
There is a big smiley face painted on the side of a Pennsylvania Dutch-style barn on Allemaengel Road, off of Route 863 in New Tripoli. On private property, but clearly viewable from the road.
[Julie Lubinsky, 08/19/2012]
Smiley Face Barn:
- Allemaengel Rd, off Rt. 863.
February 11, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- America's Oldest Surgical Amphitheater, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Living Dead Museum, Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Giant Gas Pump, Troy, Pennsylvania
- Giant Pencil, Wysox, Pennsylvania
- Coke Tree, Lower Paxton Township, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma