Visitor Tips and News About Smiley Face Barn
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
New Tripoli, Pennsylvania - Smiley Face Barn
There is a big smiley face painted on the side of a Pennsylvania Dutch-style barn on Allemaengel Road, off of Route 863 in New Tripoli. On private property, but clearly viewable from the road.
[Julie Lubinsky, 08/19/2012]
Smiley Face Barn:
- Allemaengel Rd, off Rt. 863.
January 24, 2017
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Teddy Bear's Picnic, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Queen Esther's Rock, Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida
- Big Millipede and Other Sculptures, Stamford, Texas