Visitor Tips and News About Smiley Face Barn
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
New Tripoli, Pennsylvania - Smiley Face Barn
There is a big smiley face painted on the side of a Pennsylvania Dutch-style barn on Allemaengel Road, off of Route 863 in New Tripoli. On private property, but clearly viewable from the road.
[Julie Lubinsky, 08/19/2012]
Smiley Face Barn:
- Allemaengel Rd, off Rt. 863.
December 6, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Benjamin Franklin's Grave, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The President's House, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Gettysburg Museum of History, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Lincoln Stood Here, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- America's Oldest Surgical Amphitheater, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois