Visitor Tips and News About Smiley Face Barn
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
New Tripoli, Pennsylvania - Smiley Face Barn
There is a big smiley face painted on the side of a Pennsylvania Dutch-style barn on Allemaengel Road, off of Route 863 in New Tripoli. On private property, but clearly viewable from the road.
[Julie Lubinsky, 08/19/2012]
Smiley Face Barn:
- Allemaengel Rd, off Rt. 863.
June 25, 2016
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Walk-Thru Giant Heart, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Rocky Statue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Dairyland Cow, Reedsville, Pennsylvania
- Gettysburg Dime Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Dinosaur Family and Other Figures, Harborcreek, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
- Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Lonehenge: Cadillac Ranch with One Car, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Razorback Rock, Fairfield Bay, Arkansas
- Country Western Singer Statue, Nashville, Tennessee