Forney, Texas: School Mascot Jackrabbit
An eight-foot-tall jackrabbit, mascot of the local high school, sits on a sign in Forney. Over the years the big bunny has been covered in paint, shot with an arrow, and kidnapped by jealous rival schools.
- S. Bois D Arc St., Forney, TX
- Downtown, just south of the train tracks, on the west side of S. Bois D Arc St. at the corner of Front St.
Visitor Tips and News About School Mascot Jackrabbit
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
School Mascot Jackrabbit
8 foot jackrabbit, school mascot.
[Tom Rose, 04/08/2001]
August 3, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- The Burning House, Leggett, Texas
- Confederate Museum in a Water Tower, Columbus, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch-esque RV Park, Amarillo, Texas
- Muffler Man - Cowboy, Amarillo, Texas
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Ball of Paint, Alexandria, Indiana
- Big Shoe, New Castle, Indiana
- Rambo First Blood Film Site, Hope, British Columbia
- World's Former Largest Cherry Pie Pan, Charlevoix, Michigan
- Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park, Earlimart, California