Elm Hall, Michigan: Michigan's Smallest Post OfficeTiny building is a tourist landmark, conducting the official business of the US Postal Service. It apparently survived a recent wave of facility closings.
- 5025 N. Lumberjack Rd, Elm Hall, MI
- On the west side of Lumberjack Rd, just north of Van Buren Rd.
- M-F 10 am - 2 pm
Visitor Tips and News About Michigan's Smallest Post Office
State's tiniest U.S. Post Office. Operated by one woman who uses her personal vehicle to deliver the mail. Possibly the second smallest post office in America. It's the size of a very small shed or outbuilding.[Lisa Brown, 08/21/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Two-Story Outhouse, Cedar Lake, MI - 7 mi.
- Mini Mackinac Bridge, St. Louis, MI - 10 mi.
- Pioneer Mother: a Mom-ument, Clare, MI - 32 mi.
- In the region: Sparty the Spartan - World's Largest Free-Standing Ceramic Figure, East Lansing, MI - 47 mi.