Elm Hall, Michigan: Michigan's Smallest Post Office
Tiny building is a tourist landmark, conducting the official business of the US Postal Service. It apparently survived a recent wave of facility closings.
Visitor Tips and News About Michigan's Smallest Post Office
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Michigan's Smallest Post Office
State's tiniest U.S. Post Office. Operated by one woman who uses her personal vehicle to deliver the mail. Possibly the second smallest post office in America. It's the size of a very small shed or outbuilding.
[Lisa Brown, 08/21/2012]
February 21, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Wooden Observation Tower and Teepee, St. Ignace, Michigan
- High and Dry 45th Parallel Marker, Suttons Bay, Michigan
- Park of Transplanted Bridges, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Water Tank Disguised as Lighthouse, Clay Township, Michigan
- National Coney Island Horn, Roseville, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California