Eureka Springs, Arkansas: Big Pixel Mona Lisa
A framed portrait of Mona Lisa stands in the parking lot of an Italian restaurant, made from tiles to give it a blurry, pixelated look.
Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking
- 26 White St., Eureka Springs, AR
- Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking. In town. From N. Main St./Hwy 23 turn west onto Mountain St. Drive up the hill, through a couple of stop signs. Turn right onto White St. You'll see the restaurant ahead on the left; the artwork is displayed next to the parking lot.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Pixel Mona Lisa
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
In the parking lot for Ermilio's restaurant in Eureka Springs there's a portrait of Mona Lisa made from small linoleum squares on a wooden easel. A sign identifies it as, "2005 Yard Art Award Winner Pro Division by Bill Westerman."
[Kim Newell, 08/22/2012]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Tattooed Rooster on a Pole, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Rooster Statue in Art Park, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Tugboat in the Air, Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Popeye Statue, Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Roundtop Gas Station, Sherwood, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips