Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum, which closed in the late 1990s. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain.
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
November 25, 2015
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Boot, Columbus, Ohio
- Squirty Worm and Carousel, Lima, Ohio
- Deer on a Bridge, Columbus, Ohio
- Space Age Parking Lot Booth, Columbus, Ohio
- Ghost Town, Findlay, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee, Florida
- Sioux City Corn Palace, Sioux City, Iowa
- Belding Shoe Tree, Belding, Michigan
- Big Horse Head Outside Apt. Building, Fairfax, Virginia