Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum, which closed in the late 1990s. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain.
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
February 14, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Eliot Ness, Cleveland, Ohio
- Cincinnati Police Museum, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Foot Print Rock, Gettysburg, Ohio
- Point of Beginning - U.S. Land Survey, East Liverpool, Ohio
- Ever-Changing Rock Sculptures, Mutual, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma