Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum, which closed in the late 1990s. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain.
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
July 5, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- UFO Office Building, North Canton, Ohio
- Sword in the Stone, Columbus, Ohio
- Abe Lincoln Head, Ashtabula, Ohio
- Giant Slide: Near the Y Bridge, Zanesville, Ohio
- Tour Former World's Largest Freighter, Toledo, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota