Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum (Closed)
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain. Closed June 2016.
- In Harmar Village. On Maple St. east of Gilman Ave.
- Closed June 2016. (Call to verify)
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
September 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Clark Gable Birthplace Museum, Cadiz, Ohio
- Carousel of Inventions, Wright Bros. Airplane, Dayton, Ohio
- The Wounded Goose: Penny Floor, Bidwell, Ohio
- Hot Dog Museum, Athens, Ohio
- Giant Golden Atlas Statue, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii