Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum (Closed)
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain. Closed June 2016.
- In Harmar Village. On Maple St. east of Gilman Ave.
- Closed June 2016. (Call to verify)
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
December 6, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Home of Superman Plaque, Cleveland, Ohio
- Ever-Changing Rock Sculpture - Trump, Mutual, Ohio
- President James Garfield Castle, Other Graves, Cleveland, Ohio
- Mac-A-Cheek Castle, West Liberty, Ohio
- Statue of the Flying Housewife, Columbus, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- Hole N' The Rock And The Stuffed Donkey, Moab, Utah
- Goblin Valley - Galaxy Quest Planet And Fun Photo Op, Green River, Utah
- Kelly's Muffler Car, Paradise, California
- Giraffe Bursts Through Roof, Aurora, Illinois