Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum, which closed in the late 1990s. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain.
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
May 30, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- U.S. Grant's Boyhood Home, Georgetown, Ohio
- Mr. Dynamite: James Brown Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Pencil Sharpener Museum, Logan, Ohio
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- The Troll Hole: World's Largest Troll Collection, Alliance, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin