Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum (Closed)
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain. Closed June 2016.
- In Harmar Village. On Maple St. east of Gilman Ave.
- Closed June 2016. (Call to verify)
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
October 24, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of the Flying Housewife, Columbus, Ohio
- Giant Tomato Soup Can, Napoleon, Ohio
- Alan Freed - Juke Box Hero Tombstone, Cleveland, Ohio
- MLK Heads on a Chrome Orb, Toledo, Ohio
- Clark Gable Birthplace Museum, Cadiz, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri