Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum, which closed in the late 1990s. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain.
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
July 29, 2015
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Chateau Laroche, Loveland Castle, Loveland, Ohio
- Virgen de Guadalupe, Windsor, Ohio
- Feature: Hollow Earth Monument, Hamilton, Ohio
- Crypt of Agnes Moorehead, Dayton, Ohio
- UFO Office Building, North Canton, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia