Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum (Closed)
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain. Closed June 2016.
- In Harmar Village. On Maple St. east of Gilman Ave.
- Closed June 2016. (Call to verify)
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
February 26, 2017
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Claw Machine, Dayton, Ohio
- Hike Quickly Over Uranium Nuke Plant Waste, Harrison, Ohio
- Statue of George W. Bush: No Child Left Behind, Hamilton, Ohio
- Worden's Ledges, Hinckley, Ohio
- Quilted Rock, Celina, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California