Marietta, Ohio: Marietta Soda Museum (Closed)
Formerly Butchs Coca-Cola Museum. Now the collection encompasses all soda brands, and the museum has its own working soda fountain. Closed June 2016.
- In Harmar Village. On Maple St. east of Gilman Ave.
- Closed June 2016. (Call to verify)
Marietta Soda Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Marietta Soda Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
All things Coca-cola old and interesting. Sit at the counter and have a cold glass of Coke!
June 29, 2016
Ohio Latest Tips and Stories
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio
- Giant Uncle Sam, Convoy, Ohio
- Air Mail Pilot Sculpture, Versailles, Ohio
- Tour Former World's Largest Freighter, Toledo, Ohio
- 1964 World's Fair "Peace Through Understanding" Arches, Huntsville, Ohio
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- City of Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Patrick Swayze - Dirty Dancing Memorial Rock, Pembroke, Virginia
- World's Tallest Indian, Skowhegan, Maine