Fredericksburg, Texas: Big Metal Rooster
A ten-foot-tall three-color rooster made of scrap metal stands beside the highway at a gated ranch entrance.
- FM 965, Fredericksburg, TX
- From US 290/Main St. in Fredericksburg, turn north onto N. Milam St./FM 965 and drive nine miles toward Enchanted Rock State Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Metal Rooster
It's just a big, metal rooster on the side of the road.
[Max Apful, 09/05/2012]
October 8, 2015
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Chicken S**t Bingo, Austin, Texas
- La Casa de Asucar - House of Sugar, El Paso, Texas
- San Jacinto Monument: Tallest Shaft in the U.S., La Porte, Texas
- Bicycle Tree, Fort Worth, Texas
- Cathedral of Junk, Austin, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dummy Lighthouse Keeper, Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota