Fredericksburg, Texas: Big Metal Rooster
A ten-foot-tall three-color rooster made of scrap metal stands beside the highway at a gated ranch entrance.
- FM 965, Fredericksburg, TX
- From US 290/Main St. in Fredericksburg, turn north onto N. Milam St./FM 965 and drive nine miles toward Enchanted Rock State Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Metal Rooster
It's just a big, metal rooster on the side of the road.
[Max Apful, 09/05/2012]
February 6, 2016
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Petrified Wood Gas Station, Cafe, Motel, Decatur, Texas
- 30-Foot-Tall Eyeball, Dallas, Texas
- Vintage Flying Museum, Fort Worth, Texas
- Piggyback Space Shuttle, Houston, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona
- Tucson Toro - Magic Carpet Bull, Tucson, Arizona