Fredericksburg, Texas: Big Metal Rooster
A ten-foot-tall three-color rooster made of scrap metal stands beside the highway at a gated ranch entrance.
- FM 965, Fredericksburg, TX
- From US 290/Main St. in Fredericksburg, turn north onto N. Milam St./FM 965 and drive nine miles toward Enchanted Rock State Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Metal Rooster
It's just a big, metal rooster on the side of the road.
[Max Apful, 09/05/2012]
May 2, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Clyde's Gun, Spanky's Pants, Dallas, Texas
- Stoner Patriot Peace Garden of All Faiths, Amarillo, Texas
- Gas Station From Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Manor, Texas
- The Star of Texas: Giant Rocking Chair, Lipan, Texas
- Clyde Barrow's Grave, Dallas, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont