Fredericksburg, Texas: Big Metal Rooster
A ten-foot-tall three-color rooster made of scrap metal stands beside the highway at a gated ranch entrance.
- FM 965, Fredericksburg, TX
- From US 290/Main St. in Fredericksburg, turn north onto N. Milam St./FM 965 and drive nine miles toward Enchanted Rock State Park.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Metal Rooster
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Metal Rooster
It's just a big, metal rooster on the side of the road.
[Max Apful, 09/05/2012]
October 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Texas Latest Tips and Stories
- Waylon Jennings Museum and Drive-Thru Liquor Store, Littlefield, Texas
- The Egyptian, an Italian Restaurant, Dallas, Texas
- Restored 1940s Gas Station, Jarrell, Texas
- Moses Livestock Bridge, Dime Box, Texas
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri