Yampa, Colorado: Finger Rock
A ragged mountain 300-ft. tall pillar along the highway, marked with a sign, in case you didn't recognize it.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway 131 south of Phippsburg and Yampa.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 20, 2014
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Pencil, Denver, Colorado
- Wonder Tower - Still Closed, Genoa, Colorado
- Rose Arveson Shrine, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Vampire Grave, Lafayette, Colorado
- Bison Statue, Ault, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips