Yampa, Colorado: Finger Rock
A ragged mountain 300-ft. tall pillar along the highway, marked with a sign, in case you didn't recognize it.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway 131 south of Phippsburg and Yampa.
May 27, 2016
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Folk Art: Swetsville Zoo, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Cold War Horse, Arvada, Colorado
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
- Uncle Wilber Fountain, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Statue of The Pumpkin Man, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Reptile Gardens, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico