Yampa, Colorado: Finger Rock
A ragged mountain 300-ft. tall pillar along the highway, marked with a sign, in case you didn't recognize it.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway 131 south of Phippsburg and Yampa.
July 2, 2015
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Casa Bonita, Lakewood, Colorado
- Roadside Grotto, Walsenburg, Colorado
- Fish Windows, Boulder, Colorado
- Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory Tour, Boulder, Colorado
- Wings of Change, Longmont, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota