Yampa, Colorado: Finger Rock
A ragged mountain 300-ft. tall pillar along the highway, marked with a sign, in case you didn't recognize it.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway 131 south of Phippsburg and Yampa.
September 25, 2016
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Sasquatch Outpost, Bailey, Colorado
- Santa's Workshop - North Pole, Cascade, Colorado
- InterNACHI Inspection Museum, Boulder, Colorado
- Totally '80s Pizza, Fort Collins, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas
- Montezuma Castle Indian Ruins, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Brooklyn Puparazzi, Brooklyn, New York