Yampa, Colorado: Finger Rock
A ragged mountain 300-ft. tall pillar along the highway, marked with a sign, in case you didn't recognize it.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway 131 south of Phippsburg and Yampa.
November 29, 2015
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Mile Marker 419.99, Stratton, Colorado
- Baldpate Inn: 20,000 keys, Estes Park, Colorado
- Noah's Ark-shaped Building, Estes Park, Colorado
- Dine in a Plane, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Big Adirondack Chair, Loveland, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida
- Grave of Bo Diddley, Bronson, Florida