Yampa, Colorado: Finger Rock
A ragged mountain 300-ft. tall pillar along the highway, marked with a sign, in case you didn't recognize it.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway 131 south of Phippsburg and Yampa.
June 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Creations from Mufflers, Cortez, Colorado
- Jack Dempsey Statue and Museum, Manassa, Colorado
- Highest City in America, Leadville, Colorado
- Uncle Wilber Fountain, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Giant Arrows, Mancos, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- National Museum of Health and Medicine, Silver Spring, Maryland
- World's Oldest Largest Pecan, Seguin, Texas
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia