Yampa, Colorado: Finger Rock
A ragged mountain 300-ft. tall pillar along the highway, marked with a sign, in case you didn't recognize it.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway 131 south of Phippsburg and Yampa.
April 30, 2017
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Tour a Candy Factory, Denver, Colorado
- Museum of Colorado Prisons, Canon City, Colorado
- Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum, Pueblo, Colorado
- Chrome on the Range, Aspen, Colorado
- Forney Transportation Museum: Amelia Earhart's Car, Denver, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Chairy Orchard, Denton, Texas
- Toy and Action Figure Museum, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
- Giant Purple Face of Prince, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Holmeson, New Jersey
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas