Yampa, Colorado: Finger Rock
A ragged mountain 300-ft. tall pillar along the highway, marked with a sign, in case you didn't recognize it.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway 131 south of Phippsburg and Yampa.
February 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Cannibal: Alferd Packer Grave, Littleton, Colorado
- Chainsaw Art, Niwot, Colorado
- Shelby Collection, Boulder, Colorado
- Redstone Coke Ovens, Redstone, Colorado
- Mile Marker 419.99, Stratton, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California