Yampa, Colorado: Finger Rock
A ragged mountain 300-ft. tall pillar along the highway, marked with a sign, in case you didn't recognize it.
Visitor Tips and News About Finger Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Highway 131 south of Phippsburg and Yampa.
September 3, 2015
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Natural Sandstone Fort, Carr, Colorado
- Giant Cow, Cortez, Colorado
- El Vado Motel Junk Sculptures, Boulder, Colorado
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- John Denver Earth Hero Statue, Morrison, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Uniroyal Gal in California, Hayward, California
- E.T. Fresh Jerky, Hiko, Nevada
- Uranus Fudge Factory, Uranus, Missouri
- Storybook Island, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Folk Art Park, Atlanta, Georgia