Jackson, Michigan: Michigan Space Center
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Jackson Space Center - Collection Moved
Visitor Tips and News About Michigan Space Center
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Jackson Space Center is indeed closed, we actually visited it on the last weekend it was open (Dec 13, 2003).
However, their entire collection is still around; it was moved to the Kalamazoo Air Zoo's Space Science Center where it found a great home.
[John Ridley, 03/31/2009]
Michigan Space Center
I was looking for things to do in the Michigan area and I noticed your tip on the Space Museum in Jackson, Michigan. I live in the Jackson area, and the museum was closed roughly a year ago.
[Amy Goedert, 04/20/2007]
Michigan Space center - Space stuff
Nice little museum at Jackson Community College. Apparently there have been a lot of astronauts from Michigan -- better than Neil Armstrong Museum in Wapakoneta, OH. Jackson Museum has engine bells and rockets outside, and a decent gift shop inside. They also have the Apollo 9 capsule as well as other displays.
[Gwen Shirk, 04/22/2001]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 24, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Michigan Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Steer and Cool Moose, Almont, Michigan
- Detroit Chimera Graffiti Mural, Detroit, Michigan
- Pioneer Mother: a Mom-ument, Clare, Michigan
- Statue of Pope John Paul II, Hamtramck, Michigan
- World's Oldest and Least Flattering McKinley Statue, Muskegon, Michigan
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Housewife-Whacking Meteor Fell Here, Oak Grove, Alabama
- Feature: Alabama's Housewife-Whacking Meteorite, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Blue Whale, Catoosa, Oklahoma
- Biloxi Katrina Trees, Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grave of Sam Kinison, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Latest Visitor Tips