Sebastopol, California: Eiffel Tower on a Citroen
A sculpture combines a junker Citroen DS19, an Eiffel Tower replica, a scooter, and a big cup of coffee. Advertises a vintage clothing store and cafe.
- 755 Petaluma Ave., Sebastopol, CA
- Aubergine Vintage Emporium. South side of town, east side of Petaluma Ave./Hwy 116 at Palm Ave.
Eiffel Tower on a Citroen
Visitor Tips and News About Eiffel Tower on a Citroen
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A replica Eiffel Tower sits atop an old purple Citroen. Balancing at the peak of the Tower: a motor scooter and a huge coffee cup with fake steam. The nutty landmark advertises the Aubergine Cafe, part of a vintage clothes store.
We're guessing this is not the work of Patrick Amiot, creator of hundreds of other sculptures around art funky Sebastopol. This piece is probably permanent; a store employee said it never moves, and the worn car interior visible through greasy windows looked like a haven of last resort.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 09/13/2012]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 7, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- White Squirrels of the Pacific, Dana Point, California
- Munch Box, Chatsworth, California
- Once-a-Year Monarch Butterfly Grove, Pismo Beach, California
- Bagdad Cafe: Route 66 Icon, Newberry Springs, California
- 40-Ft. Tall Color-Changing Woman, San Francisco, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Adlai Stevenson II Resting, Bloomington, Illinois
- Miller Park Artillery, Bloomington, Illinois
- Longest Epitaph In Granite, Bloomington, Illinois
- Coffinwood, Pahrump, Nevada
- Grave of the Oldest Civil War Soldier, Chillicothe, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips