St. Paul, Minnesota: Big Bronze Peanuts Comics Characters
Charles Schulz's Peanuts characters -- Charlie Brown, Snoopy, et al -- cavort in bronze in a local park. Cartoonist Schulz (1922-1977) grew up in St. Paul at 473 Macalester St., attended Central High School. The local ice arena is named after him.
- Market St., St. Paul, MN
- Downtown. In a small park across from the Landmark Center, on the northeast corner of W. 5th and Market Sts.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Big Bronze Peanuts Comics Characters
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bronze Peanuts Comics Characters
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Prepare to pay to park. Park is split into two sections. Peppermint Patty and Marcie are across the street from the other characters. There's some graffiti on the sculptures. [JG Park, 04/25/2013]
The Landmark Center in St. Paul has lots of statues of Charles Schulz's Peanuts characters. They are pretty awesome. There are about half a dozen different characters.
[Ashley Craig, 09/26/2012]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 25, 2013
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Fish, Clarks Grove, Minnesota
- Emmaville Store, Emmaville, Minnesota
- Big Bronze Peanuts Comics Characters, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Aliveo Military Museum, Red Wing, Minnesota
- Large Green Hockey Player Statue, Bemidji, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips