Egg Harbor, Wisconsin: Easter Island HeadsTwo Easter Island heads mark the entrance to a Wisconsin winery.
Harbor Ridge Winery
- 4690 Rainbow Ridge Court, Egg Harbor, WI
- Harbor Ridge Winery. South of town on the west side of Hwy 42/Egg Harbor Rd (by Meadow Ridge). Look for the log building, and the heads.
Visitor Tips and News About Easter Island Heads
Two large Easter Island heads stand in front of the Harbor Ridge Winery.[Chiliking20, 09/29/2012]
Aside from their mysterious fermentation hoodoo, the two replica Easter Island moai happen to be the logo of the winery's signature product, Knockin' Heads Red.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Large, Bearded Sailor Head, Egg Harbor, WI - < 1 mi.
- Baled Hay Vehicles, Egg Harbor, WI - 4 mi.
- Goats on the Roof, Sister Bay, WI - 13 mi.
- In the region: Dungeon and Only Known Wood Carving of Custer's Last Stand, Kewaunee, WI - 42 mi.