Cave Junction, Oregon: Great Cats World Park
Guided tour feaures dozens of large exotic tigers, leopards, and lions in open air enclosures. "Predators in Action."
- 27919 Redwood Hwy, Cave Junction, OR
- 30 mi. SW of Grants Pass on US Hwy 199, 1.2 mi. south of Cave Junction.
- Daily summer 10-6, offseason shorter hours, closed Dec-Jan. (Call to verify)
Great Cats World Park
Visitor Tips and News About Great Cats World Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Get up close and personal with lions, tigers, African wild cats and every other large cat you can imagine! I've literally had a lion roar in my face!
[Sarah McMullin, 10/13/2012]
December 7, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- The D River - Shortest in the World, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Sleep in an Elementary School, Portland, Oregon
- 20-Foot-Tall Space Alien With Green Head, Bandon, Oregon
- Feature: Hermit Feud Murder Weapon, Gold Beach, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma