Cave Junction, Oregon: Great Cats World Park
Guided tour feaures dozens of large exotic tigers, leopards, and lions in open air enclosures. "Predators in Action."
- 27919 Redwood Hwy, Cave Junction, OR
- 30 mi. SW of Grants Pass on US Hwy 199, 1.2 mi. south of Cave Junction.
- Daily summer 10-6, offseason shorter hours, closed Dec-Jan. (Call to verify)
Great Cats World Park
Visitor Tips and News About Great Cats World Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Get up close and personal with lions, tigers, African wild cats and every other large cat you can imagine! I've literally had a lion roar in my face!
[Sarah McMullin, 10/13/2012]
August 23, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Camp 18, Seaside, Oregon
- Carver Cafe from Twilight, Damascus, Oregon
- Giant Magic Mushrooms and Joint, Sutherlin, Oregon
- Half-Human 8-Foot-Tall Duck, Eugene, Oregon
- Aquarium Village, Newport, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Feature: The Moon-Eyed People, Murphy, North Carolina
- Daniel's Ridge, Lutsen, Minnesota
- Rock Garden of America, Littleton, North Carolina
- Bancroft Tower, Worcester, Massachusetts