Saugus, Massachusetts: Leaning Tower of PizzaA small-scale replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa pokes out of the roof of a pizzeria.
- 517 Broadway, Saugus, MA
- Prince Pizzeria. On the west side of US Hwy 1/Broadway just north of its junction with Lynn Falls Pkwy.
Visitor Tips and News About Leaning Tower of Pizza
Leaning tower of pizza coming out of the building. I wonder if they serve Appian Way pizza there.[eastcoastdrifter, 10/28/2012]
The business was originally known as "The Leaning Tower of Pizza" after its architectural namesake, which was built circa 1960.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, MA - < 1 mi.
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, MA - 2 mi.
- Jordan's Furniture - Trapeze School, Water Show, Reading, MA - 4 mi.
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, MA - 11 mi.