Saugus, Massachusetts: Leaning Tower of Pizza
A small-scale replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa pokes out of the roof of a pizzeria.
- 517 Broadway, Saugus, MA
- Prince Pizzeria. On the west side of US Hwy 1/Broadway just north of its junction with Lynn Falls Pkwy.
Visitor Tips and News About Leaning Tower of Pizza
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Leaning Tower of Pizza
Leaning tower of pizza coming out of the building. I wonder if they serve Appian Way pizza there.
October 9, 2015
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- All White Muffler Man, Chicopee, Massachusetts
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster (near Worcester), Massachusetts
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts
- Famous Orange Dinosaur, Saugus, Massachusetts
- Largest Cactus in Massachusetts, Saugus, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Statue of Minnehaha, Elkins, West Virginia
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- America's Largest Glacial Traveler, Madison, New Hampshire
- Coyote Reading A Candy Wrapper, Wenatchee, Washington