Saugus, Massachusetts: Leaning Tower of Pizza
A small-scale replica of the Leaning Tower of Pisa pokes out of the roof of a pizzeria.
- 517 Broadway, Saugus, MA
- Prince Pizzeria. On the west side of US Hwy 1/Broadway just north of its junction with Lynn Falls Pkwy.
Visitor Tips and News About Leaning Tower of Pizza
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Leaning Tower of Pizza
Leaning tower of pizza coming out of the building. I wonder if they serve Appian Way pizza there.
March 26, 2017
Massachusetts Latest Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man, Hancock, Massachusetts
- Skull of Phineas Gage and the Rod That Passed Through It, Boston, Massachusetts
- Museum of World War II, Natick, Massachusetts
- Sawed-Off Head of Andrew Jackson, Charlestown, Massachusetts
- Ponyhenge, Lincoln, Massachusetts
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington