Covington, Georgia: Vampire Diaries Town of Mystic FallsThe town's real name is Covington, but it's been renamed Mystic Falls on the CW's girl tween TV show "Vampire Diaries." Many recognizable spots around town.
- Washington St. SW, Covington, GA
- The center of town is the courthouse square at the intersection of Washington, Clark, Church, and Monticello Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Vampire Diaries Town of Mystic Falls
Nice quiet town. They were setting up to film in the square when we stopped. We went into the Visitor's Center and a nice young lady gave us a map of filming locations for Vampire Diaries (and other movies). Fun photo ops for fans of the show![Lori, 07/29/2013]
I was there on a Sunday. Nothing was open. Nice, quite town. I could not locate the tour online. Plan on few minutes if everything is closed. 2 hour free parking.[Craig, 03/20/2013]
The show Vampire Diaries is filmed in Covington [Renamed "Mystic Falls" for the series]. The house addresses where they film are listed on the internet and they have a sign up in the center of town for the "Mystic Grill." They have a tour that you can take also at www.mysticfallstours.com.[Allison Flowers, 11/12/2012]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Mystic Falls Tours, Covington, GA - < 1 mi.
- Monument for Michelle Obama's Great-Great-Great-Grandmother, Rex, GA - 23 mi.
- Stone Mountain: Confederate Mount Rushmore, Stone Mountain, GA - 22 mi.
- Waffle House Museum, Decatur, GA - 27 mi.