Drumheller, Alberta, Canada: World's Largest Dinosaur
82 feet high and 151 feet long, and you can climb stairs for a view out of its toothy mouth.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World's Largest Dinosaur (and Friends)
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Dinosaur
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The World's Largest Dinsosaur has plenty of company all around Drumheller. The record-holder stand over 80 feet tall, but another T-Rex nearby measures a more life-like 20 feet. In the photo, the t-rex in the back actually stands four times as tall as the nearer one.
Dinosaur pop up all over town: on street corners; as lawn ornaments; in front of businesses; and busting through the wall of the IGA Supermarket.
[Adam Bubrow, 09/18/2004]
World's Largest Dinosaur
This 82 foot beast was a year 2000 project for the Drumheller Regional Chamber of Development & Tourism in Alberta. It's 82 feet high and 151 feet long. Looking at it is free, but climbing the 106 steps into its mouth costs $2 Canadian.
[Craig S. Thom, 05/08/2001]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Big Valley Creation Science Museum, Big Valley, AB, Canada - 39 mi.
- Squirt the Skunk, Beiseker, AB, Canada - 36 mi.
- Gopher Hole Museum, Torrington, AB, Canada - 45 mi.
- In the region: Giant Cowboy Statue, Airdrie, AB, Canada - 57 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 25, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- The Big Head, Canmore, Alberta
- Squirt the Skunk, Beiseker, Alberta
- Fay Wray Fountain, Cardston, Alberta
- World's Biggest Wind Gauge, Lethbridge, Alberta
- Water Tower Restaurant, Lethbridge, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Replica of Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, Monticello, Indiana
- The Miner's Circle - Mine Explosion Graves, Lake City, Tennessee
- Buffalo Trails Museum, Epping, North Dakota
- Ice Cream Cone Shaped Building, Kissimmee, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips