Fairfax, Virginia: Ductwork Tin Man
A tin man made of ductwork stands on the roof of a sheet metal business.
Lee-Hi Sheet Metal
- 8441 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA
- Lee-Hi Sheet Metal. West edge of downtown. On the south side of US Hwy 29/Lee Hwy just west of Hwy 699/Prosperity Ave.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Ductwork Tin Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ductwork Tin Man
Just found him. Smaller than I expected and a couple doors down from where my GPS landed but cool enough. [Emily, 07/30/2013]
Tin Man Made of Ductwork
A tin man made of ductwork stands atop Lee-Hi Sheet Metal in Farifax. He holds a small American flag in his left hand. You can see it anytime since its on top of the building. [Kate, 02/04/2013]
March 23, 2017
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Eisenhower - The Highway President, Alexandria, Virginia
- Stonewall Jackson's Memorial, Woodford, Virginia
- Homer the Muffler Man, Bedford, Virginia
- Giant Watering Can and Flower Pots, Staunton, Virginia
- National Museum of the Marine Corps, Quantico, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington