Fairfax, Virginia: Ductwork Tin Man
A tin man made of ductwork stands on the roof of a sheet metal business.
Lee-Hi Sheet Metal
- 8441 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA
- Lee-Hi Sheet Metal. West edge of downtown. On the south side of US Hwy 29/Lee Hwy just west of Hwy 699/Prosperity Ave.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Ductwork Tin Man
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Ductwork Tin Man
Just found him. Smaller than I expected and a couple doors down from where my GPS landed but cool enough. [Emily, 07/30/2013]
Tin Man Made of Ductwork
A tin man made of ductwork stands atop Lee-Hi Sheet Metal in Farifax. He holds a small American flag in his left hand. You can see it anytime since its on top of the building. [Kate, 02/04/2013]
July 28, 2016
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Graffiti House - Civil War Cavalry Battle Hospital, Brandy Station, Virginia
- 1792 Lighthouse: Climb to the Top, Fort Story, Virginia
- Partial Stonehenge, Cave Spring, Virginia
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- Death Site of Lincoln's Assassin, Port Royal, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Dr Pepper Museum, Dublin, Texas