Salem, Connecticut: Muffler Man - Missing in CT?
Muffler Man moved to CT in 2008, from Montana where it stood in Billings, and earlier in Bridger.
Muffler Man Moved to Connecticut
Visitor Tips and News About Muffler Man - Missing in CT?
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
[We checked in with Owen Johnson on the fate of the Bridger/Billings M-Man:] The Paul Bunyan Muffler Man that I had last in Billings was sold and moved to Connecticut. The gentleman that I sold it to owns The House of Doors and is opening another store and wanted it because he has one at his other location in Conn. It was moved in the fall of 2008.
I still have the complete A&W burger family but no more muffler men.
[Owen Johnson, 01/30/2009]
December 1, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Free Hollywood Museum, Putnam, Connecticut
- Wells Dinosaur Haven, Uncasville, Connecticut
- Snoopy Rock, Preston, Connecticut
- Oldest Bowling Alley, Woodstock, Connecticut
- American Museum of Tort Law, Winsted, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Polka Hall of Fame and Museum, Euclid, Ohio
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama