San Diego, California: The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonald's destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
Visitor Tips and News About The Last Rain Forest
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonalds destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
[Roadside America Team, 10/08/2000]
December 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas, Ukiah, California
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Stand on Three States: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Fremont, Indiana
- Shades of Death Road, Great Meadows, New Jersey
- Polka Hall of Fame and Museum, Euclid, Ohio
- Museum of Wonder, Seale, Alabama
- Lewis and Clark Starting Point Geodetic Marker, Charlottesville, Virginia