San Diego, California: The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonald's destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
Visitor Tips and News About The Last Rain Forest
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonalds destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
[Roadside America Team, 10/08/2000]
October 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Paul Walker Crash Site, Valencia, California
- Tiny Church in a Parking Lot, Tustin, California
- Scarecrows and Harvest Festival, Cambria, California
- Legendary Slot Machines In June Lake, June Lake, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri
- Giant Prospector Twins, Jean, Nevada