San Diego, California: The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonald's destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
Visitor Tips and News About The Last Rain Forest
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonalds destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
[Roadside America Team, 10/08/2000]
May 4, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Chandelier Tree, Leggett, California
- Public Art Bus Station, Ventura, California
- P.G. Butterfly House, Pacific Grove, California
- Ghost Town With Charles Manson Truck, Ballarat, California
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont
- Tallest Ladderback Chair, Bennington, Vermont
- Swiss Cow, Brewster, Ohio