San Diego, California: The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonald's destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
Visitor Tips and News About The Last Rain Forest
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonalds destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
[Roadside America Team, 10/08/2000]
June 26, 2016
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: English Pub With Double Decker Bus, Giant Pumpkin, Half Moon Bay, California
- Feature: 26-Foot-Tall Coyote, Healdsburg, California
- Medieval Monastery, Vina, California
- Scorpion Submarine, Long Beach, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- RCA Dog, Albany, New York
- Tiny Prayer Chapel, Hersey, Michigan
- Wishing Well of Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
- World's Smallest Church, Oneida, New York
- Lucky the Bull, Verona, New York