San Diego, California: The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonald's destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
Visitor Tips and News About The Last Rain Forest
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonalds destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
[Roadside America Team, 10/08/2000]
April 25, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Piano Staircase, Hollywood, California
- Joshua Tree from The Joshua Tree, Lone Pine, California
- Feature: Sheriff's Museum: Heaven's Gate, San Diego, California
- Topsy-Turvy Palm Tree, Rancho Cucamonga, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York