San Diego, California: The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonald's destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
Visitor Tips and News About The Last Rain Forest
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Last Rain Forest
The San Diego Zoo. No matter how much South American rain forest Mcdonalds destroys, there will always be at least three acres left.
[Roadside America Team, 10/08/2000]
May 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
California Latest Tips and Stories
- Guard Tower From Japanese-American Internment Camp, Tulelake, California
- East Jesus, Niland, California
- Loved to Death Taxidermy, San Francisco, California
- Mud Pots, Niland, California
- Replica of the First In-N-Out Burger, Baldwin Park, California
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Bull At Taco Mama, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Gene Dillard Mosaic House, Durham, North Carolina
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Castle Gate Mine Disaster Memorial, Scofield, Utah
- Mr. Dynamite: James Brown Mural, Cincinnati, Ohio